? Caches In Joplin,MO

S

sailrunner

Hey Burnt..
any park or anyplace where people congregate. Good hunting. 8)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Does anybody know of any caches in Joplin,MO

Did you check the Yellow Pages?

Look for treasure signs. I think it's the law that if you bury treasure you have to use all the recommended signs on every tree and rock nearby. Oh, and watch out for traps. They all have ingenious traps that work after being buried 150 years, but just slow enough that you can grab part of the treasure if you put a little move on.

Seriously, if one was known wouldn't you suppose the owner of the information would have dug it up by now?

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently, all the owners of the information "died" on their deathbed(s), right before whispering with their last breath, the location of their treasure/cache... *nods his head* ;D

brnt_amrcan,
I may have some info on some leads around Joplin? I thought I had read somewhere in one of my books something around or in Joplin? I could be wrong though. I'll post again if I find something of worth to you...

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread