Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I just wanted to share with you a great Christmas gift I received.

I had asked Santa for a case for my CTX 3030. This is a result of having my CTX slam to the truck floor when I had to apply the brakes hard when I was cut off coming to a stoplight and the CTX went flying off the rear seat.

I saw a Plano Bow Case, on youtube, that a guy reviewed for a flight case for his CTX. I ordered that one and when it came it weighed 25 pounds with the detector in it! Wow!

Not wishing to haul around a protective case that weighed as much as a small bag of concrete, I sent it back and ordered this Plano Bow case instead. It is Strong, lightweight and fits the CTX 3030 perfectly!
It came with adjustable pillars so I could choose too use them if needed.

The case is the Plano Moulding Parallel Limb Hard Bow Case from amazon.com Model Number:114400. The case measures 43x19x7.5”.

Here are a few pics to show you the fit!.
Happy New year everyone!

61PwtjnPqzL._SL1185_.jpg

IMG_1459.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea!
Although, if I had a 30/30, when driving it would be snugly strapped in a baby seat. ;)
Peace ✌

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello RustyGold,

Thank you the information.

I would imagine many detectors will fit nicely in this case.

Regards,

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally a case with a decent width to it to accommodate a wide box detector.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to share with you a great Christmas gift I received.

I had asked Santa for a case for my CTX 3030. This is a result of having my CTX slam to the truck floor when I had to apply the brakes hard when I was cut off coming to a stoplight and the CTX went flying off the rear seat.

I saw a Plano Bow Case, on youtube, that a guy reviewed for a flight case for his CTX. I ordered that one and when it came it weighed 25 pounds with the detector in it! Wow!

Not wishing to haul around a protective case that weighed as much as a small bag of concrete, I sent it back and ordered this Plano Bow case instead. It is Strong, lightweight and fits the CTX 3030 perfectly!
It came with adjustable pillars so I could choose too use them if needed.

The case is the Plano Moulding Parallel Limb Hard Bow Case from amazon.com Model Number:114400. The case measures 43x19x7.5”.

Here are a few pics to show you the fit!.
Happy New year everyone!

View attachment 1098847

View attachment 1098848

View attachment 1098849

Thanks for the post! I have been trying to find something big enough to hold my 3030!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread