door knob,hinges

gerardoalco

Greenie
Dec 12, 2014
ncr
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friends house is at the side of the river here in the philippines, with a cave of some sort, but not that big cave,its more of like you'll ned to crawl in it, that has lots of history during the war of spanyards and japanese his uncle told me that they dig it years ago but the people at the top of the river wall did notice there noise thats why the project stopped, but before it happens they dug up a door knob or a hinges 10 feet below as he say,, does this could mean that theres some kind of a treasure or artefact in that hole? is this the sign of the japanese for the gold?? need help asap...thanks

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything is possible.
Be very careful in confined spaces when digging.
Good luck
Peace ✌

OP
OP
G

gerardoalco

Greenie
Dec 12, 2014
ncr
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks were planning to dig it again still gathering info about the site+)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Might be a door down there at least. Maybe not a doorway - just a door.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

gerardoalco I see from your avetar flag, that you're from the Phillipines. I'm sorry to tell you, but most all the treasure lore you hear of in the Phillipines, is going to be pure superstition, lore, & myth. Yes I know that folks over there are utterly convinced there's a treasure in "every last cave", but ........ and I know each story is fun to hear, and seems bullet proof, but ........ If we had a dime for every "sure-fired treasure" story coming from the Phillipines, we could all retire right now .

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look at the Treasure Legends portion of this website.

Folks in the U.S. are no different about thinking there is treasure buried under every boulder and in every shallow spot.

That's what dreams are made of.

And cons.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... Folks in the U.S. are no different about thinking there is treasure buried under every boulder ...

No. The phenomenom is more pronounced in 3rd world countries, and certain cultures. Mexico is another one such country. Where I'm at, for example, we have a large population of immigrants, d/t the ag-labor here. And scores of times, when I'm out detecting, I have been approached (typically by the first-generation types) who .. first inquire about the detector (how deep it goes, etc...). And then they launch into fabulous tales of treasure back-where-they're from (if only you had a detector that goes 20 ft. deep and finds only gold). I have never had those encounters with locals. Only, as I say, those new arrivals from Mexico.

A quick look across T'net would show this too. Yes you get the doozies from Americans here. But the Ratios when compared to Mexico and the Phillipines, is higher.

OP
OP
G

gerardoalco

Greenie
Dec 12, 2014
ncr
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can you be so sure about it? thinking that your only human like us.. with limited information about who hid the gold or artefacts here? didn't you know that japanese and spaniards came here, what if 1 of them did take 2bars of gold or anything thats valuable and bury it here for some reason they fell in love with a filipina and planning to comeback here or any reason ,hahaha this is of entertainment at the same time+) we can never be so sure.. and thats the trill of this anything can happen=)

OP
OP
G

gerardoalco

Greenie
Dec 12, 2014
ncr
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is no way to legitimately infer a cause behind what appears random. If something is random, this means that at some level it is uncaused.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread