spooks

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I get "feelings" and experience deja vu on occasion. I never know that it's happening until much later and think back on it.

Once I had gotten a phone cal and I knew what the call was about as soon as I answered the phone. My cousin called and said I have something to tell you, I said Pap died didnt he. She said yes how did you know. I just knew, not sure how I knew that because my pap was in good health with no medical problems. He suffered a heart attack while changing a flat tire.

One other time, I decided go go thru a box of old pictures for some reason and I pulled out a picture of a friend of mine. It was her family pic of her, her 2 kids and her husband. I put the picture in the corner of the frame of MY family picture that was hanging on the wall. About a 1/2 hour later, the news came on about a murder/suicide that happened in Pottsville. The guy they said shot his girlfriend and then himself. She died right away and he later died at the hospital. The guy was my best friends husband in the family pic that I took out of the box. We all were good friends for a long time until they divorced and he moved back to Pottsville.
That was freaky!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where I live was once very active Indian territory . . .

That narrows it down to anywhere in North America except Death Valley. :D

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Charlie P. (NY) said:
That narrows it down to anywhere in North America except Death Valley. :D

You have a point ;)

Like I said tho, I dont know if my daughter has the "gift" or not, but there has been a lot of coincidences that have happened and most within the first 4 yrs after she was born. I would just like to know who that is in the picture with her tho.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnny X said:
Here's one for Ivan, Can the dead contact the living?

My great aunt (who was exceptionally close to my mother) died about 12 years ago. My mom was pretty torn up over the whole situation. Well one afternoon about 3 days after my aunt was buried, my mother came home from shopping and did her routine of unloading the groceries and checking the answering machine. There were 3 messages. The first was from one of her friends just wanting to have some small talk from earlier that day. The next however was my aunt she left just a short sweet message that said, "Robin, I'm alright." (Robin is my mother) and the third was my grandma trying to catch my mom before she left for shopping. All 3 messages were recorded the same day and the times of the first and last call coincided with the actual calls my moms friend and grandma had made. This really had my mom unnerved so she called a few people to listen to the message just as confirmation I suppose. She played 3 times for 3 separate people. Then on the 4 play of the tape the message was gone. The first from her friend and the third from my grandma were there. but the "Robin, I'm alright" wasn't on the tape.

Any thoughts?

xstevenx

Johnny, your story brings back a memory of when my step-father died, just a few nights later I got a phone call at 3;00 pm in the morning,(no one answered), when I told my mother about it, she said she had gotten a call at the same time of night, (no answer).

Fossis..................

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beleiving or not believing aside pines have that effect, dark, and in a big enough forest almost create their own little world once inside.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have so many Ghost stories, I have seen many Ghosts. I was even levitated as a child. You don't have to fear them cause they can't harm you to much. Maybe a push or a slap, well be careful of stairs and stuff. Most can be warded off with God a simple prayer and ghost be gone. Most are friends, family or loved ones who have passed and are protectors or guardian angels. Some are evil and can be up to no good, but again can be warded off with God and a prayer in most cases. If you need to you can bring in bigger guns like holly water and crosses. Priest will even do exorcisms if they are that type of priest and are willing. I am not God Nut more Buddhist, I am religious and believe in all kinds of super natural stuff. I also know, how to handle supernatural things. If you feel uneasy in a place your instinct is usually right and that instinct is get out! So do so stay calm and leave. Don't try and ward off spirits unless your brave and aware of what can happen. In most cases someone will get possessed and not even know it. You can tell by how your behaviour changes or you get more sinful. Again just say a small prayer and walk away and the spirit will most likely leave you when you are far enough away.

Have fun keep @ it and HH!!

adamyang

Greenie
Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when i was at my cottage up in magnetawn we were told that two people died on the lake during a snowmobile accident and that a steam ship sank there. iwas 10 and sleeping in a room with a view of the lake suddnely i herd a long horn and saw a steam ship people screaming blazing as it sank . scared me and i went yto my mom. next night i herd a snowmobile and saw two people thrashing in the water as if ti were ice and then they disapeared into the water i got so scared that i know sleep under the blankets my parents say i know get night terrors where im just screaming in my sleep no no go away pls i don't know but im now a believer ??? i also have two pet birds im making myself a sanwich at 12pm when suddenly my birds start screeching spooked and my to cats run up to the door seeming desperate and ran in i dont know but i think they saw something

Clay Slayer

Jan 4, 2011
Cajun Country
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife and I were married two years ago at a plantation in St. Francisville, LA. Actually, we are heading back there to a B&B this weekend for our anniversary. We were married on October 31st...yep, Halloween. ;D

A couple of days into our honeymoon, on our way back from Natchez, MS we spent one night at the Myrtles Plantation, in the General Bradford Suite downstairs. Many of you have probably heard of this B&B...supposedly one of the most haunted house in America. It was a little spooky, but we had a good time.

Here's the link if your curious - http://myrtlesplantation.com/

Months after our wedding we were back home, going over pictures of our trips and for some reason something caught my eye in one of our pictures.

This first picture is us standing in front of the parlor window in the Bradford Suite where we stayed that night. Nothing unusual in the window behind us, right?

Myrtles_21.jpg

This second picture was taken at a different time that same afternoon. The window just to the right of the water fountain, with the curtain slightly opened is the same window that my wife and I were standing in front of in the previous picture.

Myrtles_22.jpg

Ok, here's where is gets a little weird. Below is the same picture as above, enlarged to show the window, and I start to see a shape take form...

Myrtles_closeup.jpg

And finally, below is a real closeup of the window. Here's what I see...someone dressed in black, with a skull for a head, black eye sockets, and his skeleton hands clasped together at his waist in front of him. Crazy, huh!

Anyway, make of it what you will, but this is as close as I've ever come to experiencing something like this and I just wanted to share it. Oh, and we did have some weird experiences in the room that night, but I think it was mostly in our head. ;D

Myrtles_closeup_2.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread