Thoughts On The Lesche Ground Shark 40" Shovel For Relic Hunting?

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
Thoughts On The Lesche Ground Shark 40" Shovel For Relic Hunting?

I know there will be mixed reviews and remarks on this subject. I realize there are going to be certain favorite digging tools for the coin shooters and different favorite digging shovels for the relic hunters and that is fine. Each and everyone share on your favorite digging tool regardless. I am specifically looking to those that has or have tried the Lesche Ground Shark 40" for relic hunting out in the field?

CHAPP12

Mar 10, 2014
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro / AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in some feedback on this too. I have a samson 31" T-handle and i love it but need something that will dig deeper for CW Relics.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dig IT
I`v been using the same 40" one since 1994, sold them in my old shop....from years of sharpening it is a 39" now.
Never found to much that the shovel could not cut through or pry out....also great protection.
I think they are very good tools... i got the Readyholster for it to hang it off my belt...but it bangs into my leg ... i have never had to use any other of the Lesche or Predator Tools.
Gary

CHAPP12

Mar 10, 2014
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro / AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig IT
I`v been using the same 40" one since 1994, sold them in my old shop....from years of sharpening it is a 39" now.
Never found to much that the shovel could not cut through or pry out....also great protection.
I think they are very good tools... i got the Readyholster for it to hang it off my belt...but it bangs into my leg ... i have never had to use any other of the Lesche or Predator Tools.
Gary

Thanks G.A.P

Even though I didn't start the post I appreciate the opinion. You have saved me some money because I was going to order a shovel that was double in price. Thanks and happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread