Holy crap it is cold outside... And I am in Florida... sheesh. How cold are you ?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't like it I tell ya! It was 9 degrees this morning at about 6:30. This Southern girl does not look good wearing all those layers! How the heck do you accessorize a sweatshirt and heavy coat?!!!:dontknow:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I lived up there...
My whole life would be centered around one thing...
Hunting bigfoot...
For his fur.

And I do not hunt. heh

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woke up to -13 with a wind chill of -26....went out started the car and headed to by buddies bait shop....wow it was only -9 there.....gary

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't like it I tell ya! It was 9 degrees this morning at about 6:30. This Southern girl does not look good wearing all those layers! How the heck do you accessorize a sweatshirt and heavy coat?!!!:dontknow:

Stop it CoilyGirl..... I'm only a few miles from you and it was 73 here today and sunny. My 5 degree reading this morning was due to a faulty reading (I'm sure). I'm living in denial for awhile and your NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!! And the only accessorizing tonight is ANOTHER LOG ON THE FIRE!!!!

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Stop it CoilyGirl..... I'm only a few miles from you and it was 73 here today and sunny. My 5 degree reading this morning was due to a faulty reading (I'm sure). I'm living in denial for awhile and your NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!! And the only I'm accessorizing tonight is ANOTHER LOG ON THE FIRE!!!!

Yeah buddy it was 73 in my mind too! Aint imagination wonderful?

SkinNFluff

Dec 27, 2014
Harrison County, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting ready to say what in the hell kind of dog is that:laughing7:

This a cross between a poodle and an eastern soft quilled porcupine. It's a very rare breed and not to be messed with at all (unless experienced).

He is one incredibly spoiled hairy hairless Chinese Crested. My wife makes him and our hairless Chinese Cresteds all kinds of outfits to wear. When he wears this outfit people actually think it is his real fur at times. :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Limit...you need to get out of the shop more:laughing7:.....Gary

Yea.. you might be right Gary... but damn just throw me bone buddy. The fireplace is roaring and the wife is happy. I went outside to get more wood in flip-flops and a short sleeved shirt. IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG....!!!!! I think tonight / tomorrow is calling for a low of 65 and a high of 79... ok, ok, ok... I'm getting out of shop. Pizza is ready!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four below zero and close to twenty below with the wind chill. Got to love north central Pa. in January.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
-15 this morning

Sent from a empty soda can!

Massieville Mike

Mar 7, 2014
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett AT Gold, Teknetics ETP, Fisher CZ6a, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woke up to -7 temp, with wind chill -18, here in south central Ohio. Nose hair sticking together cold. Not fit for man nor beast! The older I get, the more I dislike the cold! I used to think the thing I disliked the most about winter was the short days, but I'm not so sure bout that these days! BURR!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whopping 38 degrees.
Windy as all get out.

The good news is tomorrow is 65/44 and each day gets warmer, Sun is in mid 70s.....

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The good news is tomorrow is 65/44 and each day gets warmer, Sun is in mid 70s.....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison

You do mean "back" in the mid 70's (years!!) Right TH? LOL.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do mean "back" in the mid 70's (years!!) Right TH? LOL.

Well temp will be mid 70s, I would be ecstatic to relive the 1970s too as I had LOTS of FUN....

― James Madison

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was chillin this morn with a 19, with the wind blowing it was like 10. When you see my current avatar, it means I'm cold. LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread