This aint yur Grandpas TNet

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we both know the best time to snuggle up to the mod. I thought I was a lot better at it than someone else. But don't anyone take that as an insult. I've seen some darn good examples.

I am an Administrator/Moderator at my own forum so I consider it being respectful, not "snuggling" up. I wouldn't expect one of your caliber to embrace the concept.

aaa.PNG

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my opinion I think some people wish there was a little more of "this" and a little less of "that". Instead of complaining about "this" they could present a little more of "that" A site has ways to regulate the content on a site by eliminating or adding categories. I think people should just be themselves and try to post within the rules that apply to everyone.

We can also regulate by giving timeouts and or bans to those that refuse to follow our rules and or ignore warnings given whether public or private.... .

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can vouch for that

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Marston Missouri for ten months back in '94, I stayed at the Cottonboll Inn and dated a girl from Lilbourn. We would hit the Tasty Freeze, then cruise the levee, the field roads or the loop in New Madrid. I went to Cape Girardeau and Sikeston to shop and frequented a gun shop in Little Haiti.

I worked at the power plant, I was the foreman for the crew that painted the rotary car dumper and the new conveyors, it was in the local papers. All the coal was supplied by barge to that plant, they added a rail line, a second conveyor, and second unit.

The thing was pretty cool, it grips the rail cars and turns them over to dump out all the coal, they don't even have to uncouple the cars. Cool thing to watch and even cooler to work on.

I used to laugh at my GF for calling Pepsi and Mountain Dew "Coke" lol "What kinda Coke ya want?" "Mountain Dew!" :laughing7:

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, all soft drinks in MO are called "Cokes". In Ohio they are called "Pops" and in PA they are called "Sodas" so it took awhile to become accustomed to it. That and the shredded cabbage on the BBQ pork sandwiches.

Ever been to Ohio?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lived in Marston Missouri for ten months back in '94, I stayed at the Cottonboll Inn and dated a girl from Lilbourn. We would hit the Tasty Freeze, then cruise the levee, the field roads or the loop in New Madrid. I went to Cape Girardeau and Sikeston to shop and frequented a gun shop in Little Haiti.

I worked at the power plant, I was the foreman for the crew that painted the rotary car dumper and the new conveyors, it was in the local papers. All the coal was supplied by barge to that plant, they added a rail line, a second conveyor, and second unit.

The thing was pretty cool, it grips the rail cars and turns them over to dump out all the coal, they don't even have to uncouple the cars. Cool thing to watch and even cooler to work on.

I used to laugh at my GF for calling Pepsi and Mountain Dew "Coke" lol "What kinda Coke ya want?" "Mountain Dew!" :laughing7:

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, all soft drinks in MO are called "Cokes". In Ohio they are called "Pops" and in PA they are called "Sodas" so it took awhile to become accustomed to it. That and the shredded cabbage on the BBQ pork sandwiches.

Ever been to Ohio?

Use to live in Marion Ohio, did all my partying on High Street in Columbus, by OSU.

Lived in Columbia Mo for about 19 years, Univ of Mo is in Columbia.

Lived in Lincoln Ne for about total of 4 years, Univ of Nebraska is there. Lit if partying and fun.

Lived in Mankato Mn for several years.. Cold as heck but loved the snowmobiling and sledding..Lots of partying.

Lived in Ft Dodge Ia and several other small towns in Iowa. COLD.

Lived in suburb of Chicago for couple years. Too much Traffic...

Lived in Minot ND for 18 months, too damn cold!

Lived in Denver for a year..Fell in live with the Rocky Mountains.

Lived in Okinawa for 18 months had a BLAST!!!!

Born and raised in Tampa Fl. Live in Orlando right now..

Last edited:

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use to live in Marion Ohio, did all my partying on High Street in Columbus, by OSU.

Lived in Columbia Mo for about 19 years, Univ of Mo is in Columbia.

Lived in Lincoln Ne for about total of 4 years, Univ of Nebraska is there. Lit if partying and fun.

Lived in Mankato Mn for several years.. Cold as heck but loved the snowmobiling and sledding..Lots of partying.

Lived in Ft Dodge Ia and several other small towns in Iowa. COLD.

Lived in suburb of Chicago for couple years. Too much Traffic...

Lived in Minot ND for 18 months, too damn cold!

Lived in Denver for a year..Fell in live with the Rocky Mountains.

Lived in Okinawa for 18 months had a BLAST!!!!

Born and raised in Tampa Fl. Live in Orlando right now..

Sounds like you have worn a path around the block! :laughing7:

I have never been outa the States except going to Canada at the Falls.

I have lived in a lot places over the years, most of the time in motels. I joined the Painter's Union and have been traveling ever since, been on the road since 1990.

I have calmed down a lot since I have gotten older... but boy I had some wild times years ago.

One day I'm going to make it to Florida with my detector to hunt the beaches.

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every year it's cabin fever at this time. Relax stay calm research new sites and throw another log on the fire. Another season is on the way.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_scratch: So...Do as I say not as I do? :laughing7:
Sure, a little more that then this, or what not who...or where not why....:icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Damn it.... I said go back to sleep. We'll let ya know when we got something important to say. Don't make me come to Oregon.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like you have worn a path around the block! :laughing7:

I have never been outa the States except going to Canada at the Falls.

I have lived in a lot places over the years, most of the time in motels. I joined the Painter's Union and have been traveling ever since, been on the road since 1990.

I have calmed down a lot since I have gotten older... but boy I had some wild times years ago.

One day I'm going to make it to Florida with my detector to hunt the beaches.

Those of us here in Middle TN. wouldn't know how to act digging in sand. In fact we don't dig. We chip away for awhile... remove the loose stuff.... repeat to target. Almost pisses me off to fill in a hole and I don't out in the woods (my woods).

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Those of us here in Middle TN. wouldn't know how to act digging in sand. In fact we don't dig. We chip away for awhile... remove the loose stuff.... repeat to target. Almost pisses me off to fill in a hole and I don't out in the woods (my woods).

A bad day..
View attachment 1106988

A Good day.
View attachment 1106989

Though any day detecting is a good day.

BC

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many here have been around long enough (hehe) to remember the great outcry when the software was updated for first time in 10+ years? People screaming and crying, some people even leaving the forum for having done something so horrible as moving away from an antiquated platform which was no longer supported by any modern server software.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many here have been around long enough (hehe) to remember the great outcry when the software was updated for first time in 10+ years? People screaming and crying, some people even leaving the forum for having done something so horrible as moving away from an antiquated platform which was no longer supported by any modern server software.

That was only about 2.5 years ago, it seems much longer...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread