Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will start this out by letting everyone know first and most importantly me and my family are completely safe! But Sunday my family lost our home to a house fire and everything was a total loss and seeing how We were not even moved in all the way just yet we did not have insurance. I told my wife out of all my lost items I'd do anything to have my AT Pro and coils back!!! But like I said my wife and babies are safe and that's truly all that matters. But I'm sure with us having no insurance and trying to replace all my kids things first my season might have just been ended before I began.. But I figured I'd share.. Good luck and H/H everyone!!

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow that really stinks Brandon. Glad to hear everyone is OK! Hopefully you can all get your lives back to normal quickly.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you said, most important is everybody is safe……..material things can be obtained again…….it is an opportunity……
And it points out the need for insurance…….home insurance is affordable.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
house fires are devastating for sure, we have had several in the local area recently and the local community has come together to ease the losses, hopefully the same will be true for you and your family.

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so sorry. It's devastating. We lost everything in a fire a couple of years after we were married. It set us back financially for years, lost family heirlooms, and were badly shaken up for a long time. We were left with each other, the cat, and I was only wearing a nightdress. But - we came ahead in life later and it's all in the past now. Thank God you're all okay. I hope you have support and family to help you through this.

SkinNFluff

Dec 27, 2014
Harrison County, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about this. Jan. 21st is the 2 year anniversary of our house fire. We had lived there for 16 years and lost everything we owned. The past 2 years we have been working on recovering from it and expect it to take a few more before it will be a thing of the past.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry for your circumstance..... hope you can get past this...

imagearhead

Sep 15, 2012
Cincinnati OHIO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250. 6.5x9 coil
Bounty Hunters Quick Silver2
Bose, over the ear noise reduction and volume control headphones wireless.
Garrett propointer.. I love the new one.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll add you and your family to my prayer list.

shoague

Dec 29, 2014
Frederick, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pro AT, Garrett Propointer+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Prayers are with you and your family.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You may have lost earthly possessions but the Lord was with you in that everyone was uninjured in the fire.

Metal Illness

Jul 1, 2011
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am always touched by these stories on a personal level. When I was a freshman in high school our house burned to the ground a week before Christmas. Our greatest loss was a Fritzy, our wiener dog we had for 10 years. Thank God and count your blessings for the silver lining, that your family is safe! As others have said the material possessions can be replaced. So sorry for your loss.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to hear of your disaster. in time, everything will be back to normal and you and your family can get on with your lives. as you said, everyone is safe and that is all that really matters

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear your family is safe! Things can be replaces, people can't!

OP
OP
Indiana_Brandon

Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank everyone so much it truly means so much to me and my family!! I know eventually I'll get back out there but nothing makes me happier than being able to wake up and hug my family so as long as I ha e them I truly have the world "there the find of a lifetime "

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So sorry to hear about the fire Brandon but valuables are replaceable,people are not. Hoping your community rallies together and getting your family the basics until you can get on your feet again.

treasurehunter313

Apr 29, 2014
PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We lost half of our house over 10 years ago and we did not have insurance either. My parents are still struggling from it. I hope you guys are able to rebound quickly. Your family is in my prayers.

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So sorry to hear about the fire Brandon but valuables are replaceable,people are not. Hoping your community rallies together and getting your family the basics until you can get on your feet again.

Someone here that knows him well should start him a crowdfunding account to get his MD back. I'd donate to that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread