Nikola Tesla.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesla is one of my hero's. He was one of the most brilliant men that ever walked the face of this planet.
Too bad all of his research and work is continued to be discredited and buried to be forgotten.

But as you all know,,, his fate will happen to anyone who poses a financial "threat" to our now corporate world.
Free energy,,, free electric for all just to name a few of his contributions to mankind. Not to mention literally hundreds of patents he developed,, all mainly for the benefit of mankind.

The world truly lost out when this man died.

Hit

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Tesla is one of my hero's. He was one of the most brilliant men that ever walked the face of this planet.
Too bad all of his research and work is continued to be discredited and buried to be forgotten.

But as you all know,,, his fate will happen to anyone who poses a financial "threat" to our now corporate world.
Free energy,,, free electric for all just to name a few of his contributions to mankind. Not to mention literally hundreds of patents he developed,, all mainly for the benefit of mankind.

The world truly lost out when this man died.

Hit

Big Brother didn't.....what do you think happened to all his papers!

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I know what happened to all his research.
And as well he may NOT have died "naturally" too.

If I ever had the discoveries he made... I wouldn't charge a thing to anyone.
Just to be a spike in Big Brothers / the corporations butt.

redbull

Sep 5, 2013
iowa formerly from the south
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the worst thing about it, is that tesla's surviving research and yes a lot of it did survive and a lot he never published is currently sitting in the tesla museum basement/storage. And last I knew they weren't letting researchers or historians in to look at his works.
As far as free energy etc that is still all up in the air for efficiency reasons as well as to make energy it costs energy. I think he was on to something in regards to the transfer of electricty/energy through the air but wasn't quite there yet.

redbull

Sep 5, 2013
iowa formerly from the south
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a side not many of his patents he never owned. He wasn't exactly business minded or smart with finances. Alot of his research was paid for by investors who were guaranteed the patent rights, which in all honesty is probably one of the main reasons he isn't as popular as say edison.
That and from what is known he was quite eccentric.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
It is sad that he never got credited for a lot of the great things he did, he really deserved more recognition when he was alive, now he is more recognized but when he was alive he was not credited for half the things he did and died poor. IMHO, He is one of the greatest inventors in America.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread