2015 Pennsylvania and Ohio Prospectors

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all you northeasters, winter needs to move on enough. Well this is for anybody out there that cares to give there opinion, expert advise. Some of us live in western Pa and eastern ohio which border each other specifically mercer county in Pa. and trumbull county in ohio. Point being Ive been ask what areas of interest are there in these specific areas to search. Could you direct some of us in the direction of information, I myself just get up and go where I believe might be possibilities, a lousy place might be a good place. This particular area isn't rich in findings as other usa spots as expected, not on the civil war side of state, um old schools and foundation areas are a start. I tell people its a patient hobby, parks get hunted a lot, creeks around the dam perhaps. Well all you experienced hunters out there have a mass knowledge of information to share, if you would throw us a bone, hey god bless and thankyou.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
go to the map sites like historic aerials and do the map overlay thing and look for areas of interest. I've been in Mercer cty and would have no problem finding sites to detect.good luck

Jethropa

Dec 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moved to Fl from Mercer County,10 years ago.I did real well,with an old Garrett,usually around old mansions,old neighborhoods.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions