Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
just ordered my XP DEUS from BigBoys, now is the waiting game as I wait for its arrival. have been reading as much as I can absorb and watching every video I can find to try and understand it better. plan on using the Basic One for a while, can not wait to feel the weight difference as well as their wireless. want to say thanks to Bart for the help and great deal, great guy. Jerry

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too now await your new XP.
I'm seriously considering one.
The inclines of a site I'll pound this year, warrant a near weightless machine. Tired of bungee systems.
Which package have you purchased?
GL
Peace ✌

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
remote, wireless headsets, 9" coil, #3 set up. getting older, bad limp etc plus the extreme heat in the summer makes balance a lot more challenging and I already carry enough stuff. too many people out there that love the weight factor alone much less the wireless aspect. the farther you trudge in the heat and uneven ground, the better it sounds. several have assured me that I would love it. I really like my AT GOLD and don't plan on getting rid of it. one of the Brits referred lovingly to his as an old man's toy. then you factor in how easily it collapses for storage in the vehicle..

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup. The British seem to love XPs. Ged, DeepDD, RelicHS, and many more.
I think the Deus is an international powerhouse. Also, a design most will soon follow.
Keep us posted...
Peace ✌

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Dirtlooter",

I hope you enjoy using the XP, please keep us posted.

Regards,

Calgarychef

Jan 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll love your new toy, I got one a few years back and it's fantastic. The best thing is the fast recovery rate, very good for trashy sites.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just ordered my XP DEUS from BigBoys, now is the waiting game as I wait for its arrival. have been reading as much as I can absorb and watching every video I can find to try and understand it better. plan on using the Basic One for a while, can not wait to feel the weight difference as well as their wireless. want to say thanks to Bart for the help and great deal, great guy. Jerry
The relic mode is also a good basic starter for the Deus.:thumbsup: Any help you might need just ask. :thumbsup:

SS

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thanks everyone, sometimes the new technology can seem very overwhelming and some of us struggle to understand (or remember how we just did something) I am getting a better grasp of the language. the awesome thing is the amount of people who are more than willing to help us. my wife may be more excited than me, she knows that the xp will be more enjoyable to carry around and use plus she will get to use the AT GOLD. right now, my main concerns will be differentiating between iron signals or tones and the gold tones. this will be something that I will have to see and hear for myself. I am also a little confused on what tone settings to use..I have to research the options on them a little more. I do listen to the tones just like I plan to keep digging pull tabs and foil around here. got a lot to learn but I am excited. have several places where I had whisper signals that were hard to repeat, hopefully this machine will pick them up better. I may should have gone with the 11" coil, I don't know, I didn't ask enough about this.

reconjack

Tenderfoot
Nov 7, 2005
You need to get Andy Sabisch ( The Deus Handbook ) Well worth th $20 for all the info. that's not in the owners book

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread