Staying in metal detecting "SHAPE" during winter... just a few ideas for amusement...

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staying in metal detecting "SHAPE" during winter... just a few ideas for amusement...

Hey I have been thinking...
I would not want you guys to get rusty inside watching the snow fall... heh
SO... I think you should "practice".. heheh...
Like... I picture you guys just walking around your house with your detector off and pretend you hear a beep and bend over to pretend digging...
this way you will all be in shape when spring finally comes.
OH and for more exercise you can walk around in snow doing same...
HEY... just bring little orange flags and actually detect... just don't try to dig just place a flag... then when spring hits... you can just dig... no detector. heh
Do squats and bends with all gear on and in hand... develop balance skill... try on only one foot...

***DISCLAIMER *** ARRC takes no responsibility for injuries resulting from above suggested "moves" "maneuvers" "technique's that backfire"
ESPECIALLY - - -When attempted the "over the shoulder, under the rump, digging the lump, bump maneuver.

P.S. please forward all obscenities to the office.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you get real desperate, have your wife or partner bury some coins in a CLEAN litter box. Then you can practice pin pointing.:laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you get real desperate, have your wife or partner bury some coins in a CLEAN litter box. Then you can practice pin pointing.:laughing7:

LOL... heh good one man...
Um I do not recommend the "used" litter box though...
May find a "real treasure" heh.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look forward to relinquishing my total fitness in fall/winter. Near November 24th I decide to continually consume delicious foods til January 1. I then realize my mistakes and again become my 6'2", 215lb. self. Walking on beaches contributes immensely. ;)
Peace ✌

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look forward to relinquishing my total fitness in fall/winter. Near November 24th I decide to continually consume delicious foods til January 1. I then realize my mistakes and again become my 6'2", 215lb. self. Walking on beaches contributes immensely. ;)
Peace ✌

Sounds like a plan CinKid.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I shovel out with my Lesche trowel to keep my knees and wrist in shape.

Another foot of snow forecast for Sunday - that will take us to about three feet on the ground.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey I have been thinking...
I would not want you guys to get rusty inside watching the snow fall... heh
SO... I think you should "practice".. heheh...
Like... I picture you guys just walking around your house with your detector off and pretend you hear a beep and bend over to pretend digging...
this way you will all be in shape when spring finally comes.
OH and for more exercise you can walk around in snow doing same...
HEY... just bring little orange flags and actually detect... just don't try to dig just place a flag... then when spring hits... you can just dig... no detector. heh
Do squats and bends with all gear on and in hand... develop balance skill... try on only one foot...

***DISCLAIMER *** ARRC takes no responsibility for injuries resulting from above suggested "moves" "maneuvers" "technique's that backfire"
ESPECIALLY - - -When attempted the "over the shoulder, under the rump, digging the lump, bump maneuver.

P.S. please forward all obscenities to the office.

Funny man, funny man. May jelly fish hug you.:laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO !!! your the one who sent the jellyfish !!!
I thought it was clear Jell-O.

Not good eating fish I might add.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you nailed it arrc....my two pesos...have your better half huck some coins in the snow in the yard....go get um.If you get em all...back rub privelages granted....if you dont...back rub privelages granted.Keepin it g rated here but you get the gist my friend...:occasion14:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigfoot you are giving backrubs ?
Alright !!!
HEY EVERYONE BIGFOOT IS GIVING BACK RUBS !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread