Garrett Propointer AT

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have mine paid for and pre-ordered and I asked again yesterday if there was any update to when they will be shipped and the response was "No, Garrett is very tight lipped on this product"...

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure why they are tight lipped about a shipping date... Seems like they would be able to figure that out fairly easily and tell those of is that pre-ordered. There was another thread that someone from Kellyco said mid feb-early march.

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes I originally heard 1st of February then mid February then they are not sure now? It makes no sense that Garrett will not tell us when they will ship these. I am going to call them Monday and see what they say...

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The continual bombardment of pre-orders ain't helpin' release.
Relax folks. We will get one...
Heck, Jason in Enid is even willing to make a video, but he doesn't have one or know release date.
Peace ✌

OP
OP
voodoo

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all for the quick replies. I will keep my hopes up that it will be here by the end of February. Fingers crossed. I don't NEED it right away I just have ants in my pants and I haven't bought myself a new toy in years......except a new lesche last year....

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
I maybe said this already, but this release is like the White's TRX last year. I don't expect seeing the shipment of the new Pro from Garretts until the end of February.

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unfortunately we do not have a specific release date from Garrett yet. We are eagerly awaiting a release date also!

OP
OP
voodoo

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Chris. I actually emailed kellyco and got the same response. I feel sorry for the folks selling the product. you have to deal with whiny @$$ customers like me haha. whaaaaaaaaa where's my stuff? whaaaaaaaaa. I wonder what the shipping, taxes and duty would be on a pro pointer coming to Canada....hmmmm.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To back up what Chris is saying, I also checked with my distribution channel (different than his) and was told the same thing.... Arrival date unknown.

Hopefully they will be here soon!

OP
OP
voodoo

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett just emailed me and they shipped on Feb 12 so I'm guessing a couple of weeks

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got my tracking number from Bart.. It shipped to me yesterday :) I should have it in a couple of days :) Thanks Bart for the great price & customer service!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread