Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That has been going on for a while they just got caught. ANY device that has the capability of recorded pics or sound can be altered or hacked to accommodate so called spying, and it's a lot more wide spread than you think.

My cell phone gets what I call ghost calls from unassigned numbers that I can't call back.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That has been going on for a while they just got caught. ANY device that has the capability of recorded pics or sound can be altered or hacked to accommodate so called spying, and it's a lot more wide spread than you think.

My cell phone gets what I call ghost calls from unassigned numbers that I can't call back.

If your phoned is pinned then the only way one can safely have it is take the battery out, and if a person is in the league then it's old news.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched a report about people hacking into the electronics of your vehicle. They can literally take over control. In this report they had a guy hack into a car that was being driven on a track. He counted down and pushed a button on his laptop and slammed on the brakes of the car. Now that is some scary s$&t my friend.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scarier was that they could also disable the brakes.

But that's only if you have the Bluetooth/On Star service. My car is dumb and doesn't talk to anyone.

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scarier was that they could also disable the brakes.

But that's only if you have the Bluetooth/On Star service. My car is dumb and doesn't talk to anyone.

I already knew my Tahoe was smarten than me but I wasn't afraid of it before. Now it can hurt me too? Time to trade in for something a little older maybe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread