Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have got to get me one of those before spring comes and the water opens up. I've been meaning to. For what its worth, the people who have them here have been quizzed by me, and they like them.

OP
OP
S

saltednuts

Feb 12, 2011
york county, penn.
Detector(s) used
presently garrett gta 1000 , fisher cz5 and now a fisher cz21 10.5" coil and vibra=quatic 2 pinpointer add another cz21
thanx heard some bad things but figure it may just be jealousy they didn't have one they were basing opinion on heresay glad to hear good things. got it with the purchase of a 1 year old CZ21 with 10.5" coil got some serious old swimming holes in my area that I have permission to was hoping it would work out. thanx again for the info

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I own it and it works really well as described. But the one issue I have with it is that I have to take the battery out when I'm done or it finds a way to turn itself on and drain the battery.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been doing a lot of research on this unit.

I'm looking for a good underwater pinpointer and am still undecided. The other ones are only good for about 10' I need at least 60' and this one seemed to fit the bill.

Then I watched this, and am undecided again. There is NO WAY to service or repair the unit... or fix anything that may be wrong with it. You appear to kind of be stuck with what you get, which is not bad, if you get a good one the first time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread