Post the shirt you like to wear while detecting!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Beach hunter only, the Blues are my Good Luck Shirts...Just acquired the chili colored "Life in the Lane"
OBN0337.jpg
OBN0338.jpg OBN0339.jpg
OBN0340.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't have one - but I think it would be fun to have one that says on the back:

"BOMB DISPOSAL

If you see me running try to keep up."

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always get a good reaction when I wear this!

Attachments

• Shirt pic 002.JPG
    Shirt pic 002.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Shirt pic 001.JPG
    Shirt pic 001.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 82

OC COP

Dec 9, 2012
Ocean City, Maryland
Detector(s) used
2 - Fisher CZ-21 Quick Silvers, Fisher CZ3D with four coils. Stavr, Skiff, T-Rex and RTG scoops.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
OBN, Northern Territory Gold Crew tee with the custom 9 color design is one of a kind

Must have to know somebody to get that shirt with two water machines in a surf scene. I like it. :icon_thumright:

dr1ftd1gger

Dec 19, 2013
My favorite is a shirt I made, which on the back reads, "NO MORE DRONES!!!" and on the front says DRONES in a circle with a line through it. Because enough is enough! Cant we just enjoy the outdoors without being watched remotely? Jeez

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wear my junkies, trashiest, grossest shirt I own. I don't have a detecting T :sadsmiley:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Gessh and here I wear my polo shirt that is gawd awful neon green so people can see me .. LOL either that or my neon pink one !LOL

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wear a sunguard shirt, SPF 50....

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Special occasion shirt (4th of July, etc.). Getting too tight to wear, though. Must have shrunk!

1987 skynyrd.JPG 1987 skynyrd back.JPG

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess I'm boring. I don't have a single shirt with any art on them. Gave that up years ago, when my drawer was full of tees that represented other people's ideas. I used to have a Harley before the big crash I had. I didn't have anything that said HD on it. Is that weird?

These days, I just wear Carharrt stuff unless Missus and I are heading to town.

My recently-favorite detecting getup is Carharrt overalls and Carharrt long sleeve Tee. Boring, but no crack-attack.

Pennypacker

Banned
May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These days, I just wear Carharrt stuff unless Missus and I are heading to town.

My recently-favorite detecting getup is Carharrt overalls and Carharrt long sleeve Tee. Boring, but no crack-attack.

I too am a fan of overalls, my favorite thing to wear is a pair of denim Carhartt overalls. They are a bit lighter and easier to move in then the regular duck fabric ones.
I don't like to have a lot of stuff around my waist, aside from a finds pouch. Very comfortable.

Although they are too hot to wear in the heat, so I am really thinking about having them turned into shorts, that would be great

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neon pink speedo and a lime green tank top with a black cowboy hat and orange flip flops . Strange thing is since I started wearing that outfit no one comes up and asks me what im doing any more . I wonder why that is.... but I don't mind I enjoy the peace and quiet .:dontknow:

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
This was the shirt I was wearing when I found my first silver coin, a 1944 quarter. It's the lucky shirt now. If you were a kid that watched TV during the late 70's to the early 80's you might even recognize what it is. 8-)

IMG_20150508_091324826.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread