Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats!
Best thing is, if you decide to brave the ice/snow/sleet deep freeze, you won't need a baggie. ;)
GL
Peace ✌

SwtTea

Feb 3, 2015
Central AR
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Eurotek Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats!!
Haha, I knew where you where before I even looked! I'm in AR too. Tomorrow looks beautiful, 70 degrees. Then it starts to go downhill...

OP
OP
C

camanddad

Jan 29, 2015
Western AR
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats!!
Haha, I knew where you where before I even looked! I'm in AR too. Tomorrow looks beautiful, 70 degrees. Then it starts to go downhill...

We've been lucky, Saturdays have been beautiful for a month now, shorts weather the last two and tomorrow. And it will be 60 again by next weekend.

Hondo

Jul 1, 2014
Midwest
Detector(s) used
AT- Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got mine last month right in the middle of a cold snap, ground was frozen pretty good, but only a couple inches and diggable with some persistance. I still went out and hit the lawn with it that day and got my first silver dime out of ground I had pounded for months with my old Bounty Hunter. Since then I have found more cool stuff than I did all last year, I think you are gonna love it!!!!

JrMack

Feb 16, 2014
steuben co. ny
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, x-terra 305/505/705,discovery TF 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
feels like a kid in a candy store!!!hope you find something memorable on your first hunt with it!! good luck man

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your new machine! When you say "deep freeze" what are the temps you're talking about? We had a wind chill of twenty below zero today, with 4 more inches of snow to go on top of our three feet that we already have and honestly, I don't see the light at the end of this polar vortex until maybe, mid march if we're lucky.:BangHead: Good luck and HH!:occasion14:

OP
OP
C

camanddad

Jan 29, 2015
Western AR
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your new machine! When you say "deep freeze" what are the temps you're talking about? We had a wind chill of twenty below zero today, with 4 more inches of snow to go on top of our three feet that we already have and honestly, I don't see the light at the end of this polar vortex until maybe, mid march if we're lucky.:BangHead: Good luck and HH!:occasion14:

Oh no, compared to what many deal with, we are lucky. Deep freeze here is a couple inches of snow and ice, highs in the 20's, then back into the 40's.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh what a feeling! Now go get some treasure! :occasion14:

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am so jealous! I have had my AT Pro for a month and a half and have not been able to dig ANYTHING yet. I am hoping for mid March...please please please

OP
OP
C

camanddad

Jan 29, 2015
Western AR
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so jealous! I have had my AT Pro for a month and a half and have not been able to dig ANYTHING yet. I am hoping for mid March...please please please

Ashland, Oh. I spent lots of time in Wooster and up around Marblehead. I have family in Wooster. Knew it had been cold there, talked to my aunt just last week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions