Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Boredom Inspired Tool and Finds-pouch Belts and Shovel Mod's

Kept myself busy this winter by making the metal detecting stuff shown in these pictures:

The first pic I have 4 or 5 finds pouches with clasping web-belts, also one belt with a holder for pinpointer and digger, and my favorite ( 2nd pic)
the belt with finds pouch which on one side holds my pinpointer and has numerous pockets inside and out, and the other side has a sheath for the
digging tool. All of the finds pouches were bought at the goodwill store. As for the shovels- The small one is my Sampson which I cut down and
replaced the T handle with the D handle shown. The one to it's right is a trenching shovel that I got from Amazon for $18 which had a long wood handle, but I replaced with a lightweight metal handle with D-grip. I wanted one after seeing a video by Beau Quimette. The yellow one is not modified except for the nylon strap. I got this shovel from Amazon as well and think it's awesome. It cost only $16.99 and is an ideal size and shape. It seems plenty strong and weighs a mere 1 1/2 pounds!( it even comes in 5 colors!)

So with all this (and of course my Minelab Xterra 705 and Teknetics Omega)you can see I'm ready for Spring:laughing7:

Thanks For Looking!
relicmeister

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    199.8 KB · Views: 105

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Relic,
Looks like you are definitely ready for spring to come. You did a great job on your find pouches. I would keep going back to that Goodwill store. I have not found anything like that at my Goodwill store. Looking forward to seeing your summer time loot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread