Reminder For Younger Folks

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and gals, don't forget to check on and help out the older folks/relatives during winter (especially in snow areas)...lost an uncle yesterday who was trying to shovel his snow (heart failure!). Wish I wasn't so far away (maybe could have been different). Don't wait to be asked...instead, offer your help if you can.!
Take Care people...and don't be afraid to ask for help as well!!!

Last edited:

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great advice TJE. Not only the shoveling, but the extreme cold is hard on us with heart problems. I am sure I do more than I should, but they keep a close eye on me................in fact sometimes they down right tick me off!! Sorry about your uncle

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great advice TJE. Not only the shoveling, but the extreme cold is hard on us with heart problems. I am sure I do more than I should, but they keep a close eye on me................in fact sometimes they down right tick me off!! Sorry about your uncle

Hey there COOP :)
Yep, "Everthing" is harder for all Elders or health/sick folk...just spent a week taking care of dogs/cats/ fish & house for an older neighbor/buddy with health problems (wife pasted last year..and both grown kids w/kids live 2-3 hrs away.)

Well Coop, don't get pissed off! haha...just let "The help....Help" buddy!
Take'er easy...make the young buggers burn off some of that 'extra energy' they got! ;)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes some very good advice There...:thumbsup:

Hey Keppy,...sometimes young ones just need a little "kick in the ass/ wake up call"!...just like I had/needed in years past! ;)

Last edited:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they need to learn how to get a permitt these days,what a shame.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread