No need to call D.Q. because the BLIZZARD is on its way!

Juice in the hole

Mar 22, 2014
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa...

11001651_824174984296428_357847467781589173_o.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like mine with MM's please! :hello2: :laughing7:

You have our sympathy. If I owned a plow I could retire now.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Take care, we have had a lot of snow this year in MA! I'm ready for spring, but a warm day would be welcome.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yuck........We missed a lot of snow storms..................... until Feb. been the coldest, snowyest Feb. in a lot of years! Have not seen 32 degrees, in quite some time!! below zero everynight.

OP
OP
Juice in the hole

Juice in the hole

Mar 22, 2014
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just north of Raleigh, so by that map we're looking at around 13". That will paralyze this county for days! We only have 2 trucks (that I know of) and a road grader to cover the entire county. I'm heading out to the store here shortly and expect total chaos.

Interestingly, the local weather folks weren't calling for this a couple days ago. Even as late as yesterday morning they were only mentioning a possibility of snow. The one weather gal seems to refuse to be pinned down on amounts this morning. She showed a map of the state and at the bottom listed 1-3", 4-6" and 6-8", but no indication of where those snowfalls will actually happen...lol. I think the mets have taken a lot of heat in the past for blown forecasts. They totally missed yesterday's 2" snowfall.

The weatherchannel is officially calling for 9" in Raleigh and the one met on there said we will be "pummeled."

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anytime the wether people start tossing snow amounts around I can almost guaranty my house is the bulls eye!
Karma???????

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very little snow here in Minnesota, and just normal cold temps. You know you can buy a nice sized snowblower for the same price as a detector...

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very little snow here in Minnesota, and just normal cold temps. You know you can buy a nice sized snowblower for the same price as a detector...

Thats funny because i considered that option before ordering my new detector, one week ago.

OP
OP
Juice in the hole

Juice in the hole

Mar 22, 2014
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We survived the storm! Thanks for all the well wishes, public and private. We lost power last night around 1:00am during the height of the storm for several hours and I woke up to a cold house. All is well now however and I'm gazing out to around 8" of snow. It probably would have been more if we would have been colder at the start and hadn't gotten the freezing rain at the beginning and sleet at the end.

I'm off to play with my snow dogs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread