Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
with all of this down time, ordered what I thought was an adapter jack for my deus for my regular headsets. what I got was one for the smaller jacks like for my earbuds. I don't mind the earbuds and they are definitely doable, just was planning on the regular nice headsets. on the bright side, the earbuds or smaller headsets are really light and cooler. I am primarily a tone hunter and do some tone adjustment with the deus. there are still several areas that I haven't been brave enough to get into with the deus but that is okay too, I have a lot to absorb already. the more I mess with this machine, the more I am amazed and happy. now, when will I get to go next? snow, snow go away! sun come out again! can you be over prepared?

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats.
I hate headphones ��! I will say they are a necessity detecting in public, which I rarely do. But when I do I use ear buds from a iPhone. Works well.
Since I usually hunt woods, I simply adjust volume to near max.
GL
Peace ✌

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was not aware they made the earphone adaptor with the mini-plug. Thats cool! I am not happy with the way the backphones fit - especially when wearing glasses, so I think I will try some earbuds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions