Documentary on The Lost White Tribes of Australia

duyfken

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Next April I will return to Western Australia to the site of the first settlement of Australia by the survivors of the Vergulde Draeck (1656). I will also continue my research on the Zuytdorp survivors and new evidence of lost white tribes in the north western part of Western Australia and Victoria.
If there is anyone out there who has information that may indicate evidence from the survivors of Dutch 17th century shipwrecked sailors in Western Australia or 18th century Dutch sailors in Victoria, please contact me.

I am also looking for a sponsor to engage in the recovery of a Dutch 17th century shipwreck. Please keep in mind that all the treasure recovered will automatically belong to the Western Australian Government covered under the Shipwrecks Act.

Regards,

Henry Van Zanden
The Lost White Tribes of Australia

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck in your adventure!

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your ventures and good luck getting any co-operation from the WA government . Les Hiddins ( The Bush Tucker man ) looked into the supposed lost Dutch colony reported by a Lt Nixon in 1832 whilst on a trek of research and discovery apparently about 800 K's inland , despite plenty of investigation and searching using modern satellite and electronic equipment and air search nothing was discovered . This supposed discovery of a lost Dutch colony was posted in the " Leeds Mercury " in 1834 ..cheers Mick

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck hope it all works out!

OP
OP
D

duyfken

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les was looking in the wrong spot. I have returned from WA but I was unable to shoot the documentary at the site of the Gilt Dragon settlement due to the landowner not wishing to have unwelcome guests invading his property which has happened in the past. We have already gone over the whole site with a metal detector and we could not find any coins or anything of material value so if you are thinking about treasure hunting there, please don't.

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I think the 'Bradshaw Paintings' would be an indicator, the aboriginals refered to them as 'rubbish paintings' but nobody seems to know who painted them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread