Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Damn Coily... That was me... just little ole' me, Limitool. Your next door county neighbor.

Ya goof! Looks like we're stuck inside today eh? I should have gone to the store cause all I have is Spam,Spam,Spam and I don't like it!:tongue3:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is to both Coily, and Brad.....Welcome to my North Country world...hope that both of you stay save, and remember...only 17 days til Spring.....gary

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is to both Coily, and Brad.....Welcome to my North Country world...hope that both of you stay save, and remember...only 17 days til Spring.....gary

Hey Gary.... Remember I was born and raised and lived in MI. for 38 years. I ABSOLUTELY know what snow and ice is. But after living in TN. for 21 years I have to admit I've been "re-trained" to what cold, snow and ice is.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, Try northern North Dakota and Minnesota....My best friend and I use to go camping in Colorado in the winter too..

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spring is coming, the skunk and possums are out from underneath the house, and on my back porch...ah, the Country life!....Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread