Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
so it warmed up, made it into the forties ever so barely but rained the whole time and pretty hard at times. it is raining right now but is to turn into freezing rain and ice in a few hours and this is supposed to end up with about a half inch of ice (great for power lines and trees). then it is supposed to snow about three inches on top of that and with the temps dropping down into the mid teens again tonight, all of this standing water will be frozen as well. it was supposed to have made it into the seventies yesterday but they were way off....again. hopefully they are on the ice too. really hate the ice. I know, quit complaining and be happy that a volcano hasn't popped up! we will probably go straight from winter into summer this year which is okay as long as it doesn't turn into another drought. it is amazing that lakes are drying up about two hundred miles from me and we are wondering if we should start raising rice. oh well. hope you are doing good where ever you are.

Jublain

Oct 16, 2013
Des Arc, AR
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been raining here since about daylight. Supposed to get up to 6 inches. At least we aren't in New England!

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
put on another crockpot of beans and ham, got the cornbread cooking, fried garlic potatoes with onions and chicken fried steak, getting ready to hunker down again.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey if that volcano pops up can you send it over here? I bet it would make a darned good snow melter!

Hold on guys the temps are going up, winter has to loose it's grip soon and spring will arrive! We may need hip waders but so what!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread