Treasure Expo...is there still one somewhere?

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
It has been a few years since the Treasure Expo's were held in Fremont NE. by Paul and Joan (I hope I got her name right, 'm getting old and forgetful).

Any way, I attended the Expo there probably 4 or 5 times. I met some really nice folks. I only competition hunted a couple of times, because what I enjoyed the most was meeting other treasure hunters, visiting with them, attending the seminars, and seeing what products were available from the dealers.

Is there a similar Exo being held somewhere else now? And if so, where and when? I would like to attend one if it is not too far away. I live in northern-central Oklahoma.
Thanks,

Tom

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Thanks Stoney,

I havn't been on here long. Have not had the chance to look at every thing yet. I will check it out:)

Tom

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Exanimo,

They truly are missed.

I'll never forget the day I was in Paul's store. It must have been 1989/1993. I had just purchesed a treasure book and Paul says to me "why don't you have the author sign it"?

He then introduced me to Mr Michael Paul Henson! Man was I in treasure heaven that day. Mr Henson signed the book and later at the Expo I sat with him during lunch as a girl from a local school newspaper interviewed him.

This topic has been rather dead. Thank you for your post exanimo 8)

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread