So many new Pin Pointers, so little time. What do you use.

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a really cheap Harbor Freight pin pointer 8 years ago now still working , it really does help pinpoint targets esp the difficult ones to find !! I have been an electronics tech for 35 years now and was a little skeptical about a pin pointer , but after using it for a few years it really does help speed up recovery .. And like you not everyone likes them !!

Rik601

Oct 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might have dug 4 holes put you would still be looking for a target in all 4 holes !! Pin pointers do save time and frustration esp with very small targets !!

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I HIGHLY recommend that nobody but me uses a pinpointer.NEVER give in to the hype,let me give in for you.In fact if you are a carpenter....dont get a chop saw.NO chainsaws either,hand saws only for real men.Go bear hunting with rocks.Dig with your bloody fingers...yup...let me be the woosey with the new fangled tools who follows you...:occasion14:

What brand of rocks do you prefer for hunting bears?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread