Alternative for curing Cancer?

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hi, I have been aware of an alternative cancer remedy that was very successfull for over 60 years in Canada and the U.S. It is call Essiac, it is a tea that is used to help those who have used up all options to rid themselves of cancer. My personal experience is it helps about 90 percent of those who try it. If you are at the end of your rope, what do you have to loose. I highly reccommend it.

"There have been no published clinical trials in conventional medical journals showing that either Essiac tea or Flor Essence helps in the treatment of cancer. Some of the specific herbs contained in the mixture have shown some anti-cancer effects in laboratory experiments. However, most laboratory studies of Essiac have found it didn’t work against cancer cells, and one reported that Flor Essence increased the growth of breast cancer cells. Available scientific evidence does not support its use for the treatment of cancer in humans." - American Cancer Society

SurgTech57

Mar 15, 2014
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's the CBD in cannabis that actually has medical benefits,but the purity and processing comes into question. I would suggest labs using cannabis grown in USA or Canada and processed in labs of said countries would probably be best.

Frankmacera87

Greenie
Oct 21, 2013
Rhode island
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother has a rare form of cancer, it started in the small intestines and has spread to his lungs. Chemo and radiation did not shrink his tumors. He is now in the ICU with internal bleeding from one of the soft ball size tumors in his stomach/ intestines ? ( he was on blood thinners because radiation caused a clot in his lung).
He was diagnosed in October, he is not expected to make it much longer??
He stopped chemo because it didn't shrink the tumor and he was having bad Side affects.
Soooo we are trying the veggie diet hoping he can make his body fight off the bad guys!

Any one have any edible plant suggestion or mad scientist cures? I have a meteorite that I'm thinking about crushing and placing into a capsule! (Something out of this world)
We all appreciate any help... Thank you!

First I am sorry to hear about your brother. Medical marijuana May help if allowed especially high cbd strains, and is what is thought to help with cancer not the which is what gets you high. There are strains of medical marijuana high in cbd. Another solution should your state not allow medical marijuana, is industrial hemp, it is a cousin of medical marijuana from the same family high in cbds with almost no thc. So if you were to go the hemp route, simmer in butter and broth until the hemp turns Brown, pour into ramen noodles let sit until the ramen soup cup is cooked, never let it boil. You lose the cbd if it boils. I take cbd as a preventative, both sides of my family are cancer prone.

Another thing to look into is the kanzius machine. It was invented by cancer patient John kkanzius. He died from a cold after a bout with chemo, but he submitted his machine he was testing on himself to science and in laboratory texting is 99% effective in removing 100% of a cancerous tumor. It works by injecting a saline ssolution mixed with nano particles of metal such as gold, silver, aluminum , etc. The saline solution leaves the tumor while the metal is left behind, though sometimes depending on density of mass the solution becomes trapped. After this injection you stand between a radio transmitter and radio receiver and you are bombarded by radio waves which are around us all the time, these radio waves excite the nano metals causing them to heat up, eventually cooking the tumor from the inside out. This process unlike chemo leaves both DNA and other parts of the body intact, it only targets the cancer. On the dangers of chemo I recommend the documentary gulf war illness killing our own. While mostly about gulf war illness it shows sky results against a chemo patient in order to demonstrate the break down of DNA. I have heard they are nearing human trials but that was 3 years ago, I do not know if its at that point. You'd have to dig and call around.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, :coffee2: :coffee2:. I repeat, check on the Cesium Chloride treatment. Has the highest rate of cures known, 80 - 90 percent.. If a person is still alive it can be used to save him / her Will cost approx. 100 - 150 dollars for the cure and it occurs within one month.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hi, :coffee2: :coffee2:. I repeat, check on the Cesium Chloride treatment. Has the highest rate of cures known, 80 - 90 percent.. If a person is still alive it can be used to save him / her Will cost approx. 100 - 150 dollars for the cure and it occurs within one month.

"Has the highest rate of cures known, 80 - 90 percent.."

Do you have a link to a reputable clinical study or scientific research to support this claim?

"Cesium chloride as an alternative therapy should not be confused with radioactive cesium (cesium-137), which is used in mainstream medicine for certain types of radiation therapy in cancer patients.
Cesium Chloride

Aug 12, 2014
OKLA
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother has a rare form of cancer, it started in the small intestines and has spread to his lungs. Chemo and radiation did not shrink his tumors. He is now in the ICU with internal bleeding from one of the soft ball size tumors in his stomach/ intestines ? ( he was on blood thinners because radiation caused a clot in his lung).
He stopped chemo because it didn't shrink the tumor and he was having bad Side affects.
Soooo we are trying the veggie diet hoping he can make his body fight off the bad guys!

Any one have any edible plant suggestion or mad scientist cures? I have a meteorite that I'm thinking about crushing and placing into a capsule! (Something out of this world)

First thing, stop eating all bread, carbs & sugar. This is the hardest part because the candida in your digestive tract makes you crave it. Then get ahold of some Chaga mushroom and saturate yourself with it. Drink as much of the tea as your body can handle. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is known to kill cancer in high doses. Search "liposomal vitamin c" on YouTube for more info.
A great sugar substitute is xylitol. Just don't overdo it because it causes diarrhea in large doses.
Erv

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Essiac Tea: 90+ years of success.

Essiac Tea: THE TRUTH ABOUT ESSIAC, Rene Caisse's Herbal Cancer treatment

Be sure product includes the whole plant so formula will work. Go to Youtube under Essiac Tea for testimony. https://youtu.be/FK1cp6q2pHg

I have co-worker who swears it is keeping him alive as he has no health insurance.

Cancer cells cannot exist in a Alkaline Body: Cancer Alkaline Diet: https://youtu.be/ttm3q7kweL4

Suzanne Somers Throws Knockout for Cancer: https://youtu.be/u-aYxu4Uys0 . Reading this book will open your mind to Conventional and Alternative Treatments to control Cancer. There is no such thing as a Cure but Cancer can be controlled like Diabetes.

Last edited:

Devo

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hate to see this happening to so many people. I've noticed a sharp increase in intestinal, and stomach polyps, tumors, and cancer in people. Seems like people are going in on a regular basis to have these things removed.

A lot of getting over any illness is in your perception of what is going on in your body. For a doctor to put an expiration date on anyone is very damaging. I understand the need to know that you could be nearing the end of your life. But honestly, f**k what they say.

Nothing is a death sentence. I know this first hand. I'm not going to go into my story. But I can tell you it involved my esophagus. And, In the end, the problem that I was withering away with, and the hiatal hernia that I've had ever since I can remember, were both literally gone over night.

Even before things got really bad with my esophagus, I was completely dependent on medication to avoid almost debilitating heartburn. I haven't taken a pill, or had a case of heartburn since that night. It's been over a year now.

I found this guy after researching what I had experienced. I'd really suggest that everyone listen to what he is talking about. https://youtu.be/4kgw9dP5Olk

I would not want to take the time to look at that video if I were reading this either. But honestly. Take the time.

Hope this helps some people out there.

mrdetector

Greenie
Jun 13, 2013
TENN
Detector(s) used
whites GT-Whites SurfMaster 11- field scope by Thomas Colorado gold sticks-crazy rod by J D Moore
Primary Interest:
cancer cure

Really pisses me off that with all the money and effort there is not a cure! Millions go through the antiquated process of radiation and cemo from the 60's even today! I think there is cures out there by now but its repressed by the powers that be, would be a devastating blow to the economy and social security if everyone could be disease free! My father passed from it to and every family in the US has been affected. One alternative I have herd is a high doses of vitamin C but it only works for a short while, all the best to you and your brother and good luck in whatever is tried. JR

google maple syrup and baking soda cancer cure it saved a lot of my friends 5 is alive 1 died (had a fall).

TDB79

Jan 29, 2013
LAX
Detector(s) used
White's GM3
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
various cancer protocols available

Asparagus, Brussels sprouts, broccoli sprouts all have cancer controlling and destroying properties, magnesium supplements and baking soda, cinnamon, all taken in the right amount with special diets have destroyed cancers in some patients. Google search cancer treatment with each, vegetables, vitamin supplements, and spices. Also Ginger has cancer cell destroying properties. 1 year ago I was diagnosed with esophageal adenocarcinoma, but chemo, radiation for 6 weeks followed by an reconstructing has removed all cancer from my body. I hope and pray for good results for your brother. Great Oncologists, Radiologist, Gastroenterologists, and Surgeon teams worked for me. After chemo I suffered weakness and illness, but almost one year later I am doing well and feeling better every day. Cut out all Sugar intake or any foods that contain or create sugars in processing, especially alcoholic beverages, can support good positive results to enable the destruction of cancer. Advanced tumors are hard to reverse, but it has been done.
Search for cancer protocols by R. WEBSTER KEHR, from Independent Cancer Research Foundation, Inc.
Blessings, Tim Barnett - Cancer survivor...

MJR5house

Tenderfoot
Feb 22, 2013
Oviedo, FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter, tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you relevantchair ! Great link!
The law here in the NJ police state would put me away for life! Lol
Unfortunately my Brother doesn't have enough time to grow- cultivate and process weed to make the oil.
It would have to be purchased from a trustworthy source! ?
Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

Im so sorry about this time you are facing. If it were my brother I would Put him on a "Ketogenic diet" it starves the cancer. Google it, its good enough for the Mayo clinic it could be your best shot.

I hope and pray for the best.
Mike

coolfinie

Oct 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read G Edward Griffin's book, or find an online audio version. Laetrile or amygdalin or vitamin B17 has been pushed aside by big pharma because it's a natural product that can not be patented. Looking at mainstream websites the "old" papers which Griffin thoroughly debunked are still being used by medicine to discourage use of this item. But if you look at ALL papers old and new about this substance you will find that in the last couple of years that in China (away from the pharma sponsorship chokehold grip on western academia ) there are two papers published recently which confirm laetrile works. Therefore it always worked and lies were told in the past about it saying it didn't work. Given the existence of this it becomes clear that western research has been "directed" away from some directions and "towards" others by the funding and editing controllers of academia.

I recommend to look at G Edward Griffin, locate the new research confirming what he said all those years ago, then use it to make a quality judgment on the promoters of alternative (is the mainstream approved by FDA) treatments.

10 minute snapshot ( if you have a short attention span go to 9:37 and get the 35 word summary):

the full story:

Youtube video mentioning various eastern peer reviewed published papers proving that amygdalin causes cancer cells to die:

Following that draw conclusions for yourself and next read up on Griffin's critics (eg the Wikipedia page shows critics of him) and see what they promoted instead and with the hindsight of today make adjustments to your credibility accorded to those treatments, sources, corporations and especially regulating bodies involved in those products, their acceptance as the chosen approach for treatment of cancer.

I am not a medical expert, but I am an analyst of research and my expertise would be in sifting through bad information in order to find good material. I have no commercial link to any body selling treatment mainstream of alternative or media in medical information, but based on what I know I advise caution and double checking of everything, and as a minimum the getting of foreknowledge for yourself of the success rate of every treatment advised and not advised which is potentially available. Remember the experts are bound by convention and can not advise against the standard view else they risk loss of their career.

I wish everybody reading this thread the very best possible outcome for themselves or their loved ones suffering from this condition/disease.

Last edited:

unbrokendreamz

Greenie
Aug 31, 2013
Carmichael CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My fiance got diagnosed with terminal kidney cancer in november and was given till december to live. I did alot of research online and came across the rick simpson hemp oil. I told my fiance he should try it. We were able to obtain it through a friend of his. He has his energy back, appetite back. We have not been to the dr because he dont want to know the results, but from what we can tell he is going much better. Him and myself are both gold miners and out mining together a few days a week every week. Go to a herbalist, they can obtain the hemp oil as well. Good luck, your brother is in my thoughts n prayers.

langsy

Feb 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have read juicing cabbage the photochemicals in cabbage kills cancer and ecklonia cava a plant seaweed from japan helps cancer

Chugabilly

Apr 5, 2014
Knik, Alaska
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Absolute first thing is your brother needs to change his outlook on life if he hasn't already done so, to a positive one. His means a way of thinking and a way of living! Instead of thinking "I am sick, I have cancer, I'm not going to live long, flip that to every morning when he opens his eyes again, looking out to the sun rising up over the East and Thinking, not just saying ~ "I feel great!" ~ "I am no longer sick" ~ "I am going to live out the rest of my life sipping on a jar of kickass and smiling like a little boy in a gentlemans club!"
Then for that type of cancer, go with what Northern Shaman's have used for thousands of years before the advent of Christian Western Medicine and has been scientifically proven as a viable effective treatment. A fungus that only grows on old growth birch trees called CHAGA. Do your home work on this wonderful stuff and if you have difficulty finding some, let me know as I am in South Central Alaska, can almost see Sarah Palin's bathroom window from my house, and have a yard full of CHAGA. Sending you a box of it would be my pleasure! You do the preparation work.
Lastly, a few cowboy buddies of mine swear by a substance in Arizona called 'Indian Mud', from around Payson. They say to get the cowboy version and not the Indian version that someone is selling. Crazy story behind it so use your judgment.
Finally, apologies in advance for not reading through all of the thread! I hope this helps and life finds you healthy, positive, and grinning!
Scott McClain
907-440-7799
Call anytime! Day/night/next full moon...ANYTIME!

mongoose2

Jul 15, 2011
Newkirk Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, whites Spectrum ltd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google.. "cannabis oil for cancer".
I have heard of cannabis oil, but have not tried it, real expensive though, I would like to try it though!! I deal with chronic pain!!! But anything would beat pain killers, I think

txroadtx

Apr 21, 2008
cancer plant

Hi, check this plant on internet it says it works the name is Kalanchoe daigremontiana.
hope it helps you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread