SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lovely. And every picture probably had a 100 memories associated with it.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nicely done, and your idea of the good life and mine are matching. Some equate success with monetary treasures like fast cars and big houses, but if there isn't joy and happiness, what DO you really have? I see people at my work spending most of their life trying to pay for gadgets and envy...it ain't for me either brother. I hope your life continues to be a good one!

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video was nice, thank you….it reminds me of life in the USSA in years past….
And it reminded me, inspired me to stop delaying and to get out fishing more here, in the lakes and ocean alike...
Money cannot buy happiness, nor can the world provide true happiness nor peace……
Gracias.
God, family, country…….vaya con Dios, viva Christo Rey

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bigscoop, those are great! Hope you enjoy a lot more of 'em!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The plan is to produce a lot of simple adventure video this year, though on a much smaller scale now then what had already been set in motion. I have a Dr. appointment on the 17th and then another one on the 30th, so just depends on what they'll let me get away with. However, I am tying flies and yesterday I purchased myself a new fly rod and reel as sort of a rehab motivator. :laughing7:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely! Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is promised to no one!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigsoop,

Great video and thanks for sharing.....those brookies look delicious.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the word yesterday that the nest several months are going to be dedicated to settling into a different lifestyle, the line on restrictions still being uncertain. Apparently the front of my heart suffered a great deal of damage so I guess it's just a matter of how much function I can get back and how long that might take? I'm so bored and restless it's driving me nuts and learning that I might still have several months to go just sort of takes the wind out of you. :laughing7: I mean, how are you suppose to pass all of this time?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Jumpin smallmouth's , perch(bandits) an shiny stuff in the scoop. Scoop you done alright. You'll be out there swishing something, or all you can again before it's over.

morning-breath-dog-framed.jpg

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jumpin smallmouth's , perch(bandits) an shiny stuff in the scoop. Scoop you done alright. You'll be out there swishing something, or all you can again before it's over.

View attachment 1133142

This picture reminds me of my cousin. When we were kids he actually got the treble hooks of his Rapala stuck in his cheek twice on the same day. :laughing7: During the second visit to the Emergency room the same ER doctor told him he should probably take up golf. :laughing7:

Yep, I really miss it. Life just sort of got in the way for a while and I got away from it. Hope to be back out there again SOON! :thumbsup: If all goes well I may even try to put together an outing.

Last edited:

I C THE LITE

Mar 11, 2013
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
minelabs- se pro and excaliber, ace250, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop, really enjoyed the video. I have several friends who suffered heart attacks and it slowed them down in the beginning but after a little down time they were right back at it in no time. Beautiful scenery. What state if I could ask. They look like perch so I am assuming somewhere with cold water. Good luck and looking forward to more videos.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop, really enjoyed the video. I have several friends who suffered heart attacks and it slowed them down in the beginning but after a little down time they were right back at it in no time. Beautiful scenery. What state if I could ask. They look like perch so I am assuming somewhere with cold water. Good luck and looking forward to more videos.

Smokey Mountains & Northern Michigan for the most part. But I also did Penn, WV, Wisc, Maine, Vermont, and a few other places. The perch were from up north. I'm just going to have to wait and see where everything ends up but I do have plans. :laughing7:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll be out there enjoying it all before you know it, now is the planning stage. Hang in there you'll be fine in no time!

Hubby has been thru 2 multiple by passes & a heart valve replaced, had to change his diet and go for more long walks, and take meds but he could do most of what he was doing before, after he recovered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread