Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello
Hello, How are you? Well I'm Beshir from Libya. I live in small town which is surrounded by a lot of ancient places which in its terms full of valuable treasures. This valuable treasures needs an expert with an expert tools and machines to be discovered. and that's the point, I need your help to make this hidden treasures real, I need you to be available here if that's possible. and I will afford you everything you need, starting from personal protection, ending to what ever you name. If you can don't hesitate to come here, just say YES, and we will discuss further issues which is completely possible, starting from how you will come here (we have ready airport under our control or through borders), ending from other way you name. We really need an expert person to assist us, I have a group of friends whom I control, we need your urgent help. and we are under your control once you get here. We can afford you any guarantees you ask for. Are you ready for that? if not you can assist us online, and the outcomes will be 50% divided in any way. as well I'm gathering a collection of an ancient Relics and other goods which we want to sell, we are looking for a buyer, can you help us with that?. I know of the bad security conditions of Libya in the time being. but on other way this is the best way to finish our deals we are looking for, we only need your trust to get everything going well, and we will responsible about your protection and safety regarding to securities you will ask for. We have a great group with the required force to protect us. in the end we are waiting for your replay, which way will be more convenient for you, although I prefer you to come here, to make everything faster.
Looking forward to read from you.
Kind regards....
BESHIR
for any further information about my location and surrounding treasure places please visit
http://www.livius.org/ga-gh/gheriat/...h-shergia.html
http://www.livius.org/ga-gh/gheriat/...el-garbia.html
Gaerisa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
my location on google map 30.38980,13.58465
gheriat esh-shergia location on google map 30.391772, 13.590290
gheriet el-garbia on google map 30.42035,13.41862
Gaerisa location on google map 30.94886,14.55618

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's been just been advised to post in the Middle East section instead of PM's.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as for your question, imo all members are my friends

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not Spam

He is not selling, or asking for Donations,
or trying to start a new forum.

He is looking for help as many members here can & do

just doing it the wrong way.

OP
OP
S

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will say he dose not give up easy and if I offend anyone that is not my intention. vanzutphen Maybe its me but something with his message reminds me when I was scammed to put out 2000.00 a few months ago with similar message but I caught the guy at it and his story was not legit so if you say this message is safe then I believe you .Just caught me off guard .

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will say he dose not give up easy and if I offend anyone that is not my intention. vanzutphen Maybe its me but something with his message reminds me when I was scammed to put out 2000.00 a few months ago with similar message but I caught the guy at it and his story was not legit so if you say this message is safe then I believe you .Just caught me off guard .

I am not saying any message on the internet is "safe" I'm saying he hasn't broken any rules that I see.
He has been warned not to use PM's

Let's see if he listens

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even if legit, if I can't provide my own personal protection while detecting, I'll find another site.
It truly is a shame that the multitudes of ancient treasures/monuments/relics in the mid-East are daily being destroyed.
Peace ✌

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got another pm from member where he is doing same thing again...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time Original PM was Sent ?

(Eastern Time zone)

He only Confirmed My note to him 05:50 PM eastern

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You ! By sending PM's you are reaching the wrong people.
this is why the Complaints.

If there is someone here who can help.
it is more Likely they will contact you from your post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread