fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i finally had a chance to get out with my F4 that i picked up over the winter, with manual in hand i hit the back yard running...powered it up and went though the gorund balancing sequence. it seems i could not get this thing to ground balance for poo...i checked my connections and batterys finally set it down to collect my thoughts and read the manual again. i look down on the ground and theres a saftey pin lying in the grass! what a dummy! so after relocateing to a "cleaner" spot i was able to ground balance and get swinging. i tell you its going to take some getting used to this machine as compared to my prizm. it is alot more sensitive. i did manage to find a 1982 lincoln and a tarp grommet in my yard. but wifey noticed that i wasnt doing anything and asked me to go her with cleaning the basement....but long story short, i got out, i like it, time to make time to hunt!~fuzzy

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great you got out and found things!

Spring has not quite spring here yet...snow storm Friday, first day of spring!....sigh!
At some point we will be out detecting!

OP
OP
fuzzy535

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i feel ya ms beepbeep, i talked with my mom on monday and she said they were getting more snow! their in up state new hampshire. i told her "really we had 50 degrees today and i started cleaning the lawn already!" most of our snow is gone and ive starting scouting the snow pile remnants in the big parking lots..always a good place to check for coins, dollars and keys, since they pyle it all up at one end its easy walking!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Fuzzy, do you need a hand with that detector? I sure would like to hunt with you sometime so I can give a you a few pointers on the F4 if you'd like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread