sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I once had a place to use my detector but the owner called and said no more,for after her of saying that I opened the closet door. For now it seems all over ,or until the phone may ring and the owner says go detecting will I have a smile on my face again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vanzutphen . Dang!!!!!!!Just went into panic mode been hunting this site for close to 4 years made some nice finds but do to my cousins doing work for her and she not liking the price never once questioned it and since I am related I get the boot missed my ars and hit my allls! damn lady got a really narrow foot . Man its hard enough finding good spots but to have this to happen really sucks . I didn't do anything wrong and explained that to her after doing many jobs for her myself never once with any trouble and she pulls this shatt . :sadsmiley::icon_scratch:???:BangHead:Boy you talk about hitting where it hurts gonna take a long time to catch my breath and for the swelling to go down ,good day my friends I am not a aussie just a form of speech .vanhurting!!!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Low low for sure! Dang! You didn't even have a detector in your hands at the time!
I'm telling you there's a MD'ing curse!
Glad your cleared to detect again, wow!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread