SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the problem? I mean, it isn't like people actually rely on these maps to get where they are going or anything.

OP
OP
Roger Mn.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live here so I know it's not right but when I go a long distance to get some place I want a map that will get me there.

OP
OP
Roger Mn.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I reported it. I called public works and she told me that Hwy 63 was annexed to the city from the state and is now Broadway ave. and Hwy. 52 crosses Hwy 63 so Hwy 52 is Hwy 63. Who knows what's going on.
It don't make since to me.:laughing7:

HunterII

Aug 28, 2012
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The city of Rochester has aquired broadway avenue from the HWY 52 south jct to 37th st. NE. The state of MN has rerouted HWY 63 from the 52 S jct along 52 north to 75th st nw then along 75th street east to Hwy 63 north roundabout. The reason was in part to alleviate traffic from through town vehicles.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The city of Rochester has aquired broadway avenue from the HWY 52 south jct to 37th st. NE. The state of MN has rerouted HWY 63 from the 52 S jct along 52 north to 75th st nw then along 75th street east to Hwy 63 north roundabout. The reason was in part to alleviate traffic from through town vehicles.

glad we got that cleared up..in case I ever end up there...:occasion14:

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And this is why I just turn when the gps ladies voice tells me to. If I get lost I just blame her. I even named her "Carmen" instead of Garmin.

Damn it Carmen....if I turn left in 20ft I'll end up in this ditch! This is all your fault.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread