Thought to ask you all

icyheart

Mar 8, 2014
Alabama
Detector(s) used
lol el cheapo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello, Im needing some guidance or advice about selling TY Beanie Babies, Clothes for men and women even children What are the brands that I should look out for? London fog coats are one. what about shoes that are used but look new? Crystal stuff also? These that I've listed are the the only category's I haven't been able to sell any of. so if you have advice or words of wisdom please share. If it wasn't for treasurenet and responders id be still stuck trying to clean an very old fire hose nozzle that was dug up and green as ever. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
icyheart

icyheart

Mar 8, 2014
Alabama
Detector(s) used
lol el cheapo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow no response, looks like some one would have said something.. feeling let down:sadsmiley:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
You shouldn't be concerned. Not many members have TY Beanie Babies let alone how they should be dressed! :)

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could help you out, but I can't even dress myself - and what the heck is " TY Beanie Babies" :dontknow:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are intending to buy and sell anything for a profit you need to become an expert in it. Beanie Babies is a dead market and I doubt there is a penny to be made. Clothing, maybe, but I would spend many hours on EBay and Etsy researching actual sales for prices before I would buy a thing.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Tommy Bahama shirts! I personally love buying them used for the deep discounts!
Best of Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread