Dug myself in deeper - Thanks to Barts Big Boy Hobbies and the TN forums :)

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug myself in deeper - Thanks to Bart's Big Boy Hobbies and the TN forums :)

And my best friend/financier -

First, thanks all of you here who put their real world experiences with equipment. Very helpful deciding what I needed for my area. ( stupid rusty nails)

Second, a big shout out to Bart's Big Boy Hobbies for putting together a great deal on a 5"x 8" DD coil, cover, lower shaft.

And lastly, a BIG hug to my friend who paid for my order, in exchange for doing some ebaying for him later this year.

We have been friends since 6th grade, and for the last 2 years has been so supportive/worried after my Mom passed. I kinda withdrew with my grief, and let myself go. This Christmas he got me my Ace 350, knowing I had a interest for years.

Well, his plan has worked - can't wait to get out and go beep! From a desk potato to a walking treasure hunter.

HH everyone!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
That's awesome! It feels great to get out, get some exercise and treasure hunt!
Best of luck out there and keep us posted on what you find!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Now that you have got up from the desk or couch, don't forget to do a lot of bends and squats to get that needed exercise. Just be careful who is around if you try the "Bend and Snap"!:icon_pale::-[

Frank

OP
OP
Molewacker

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that you have got up from the desk or couch, don't forget to do a lot of bends and squats to get that needed exercise. Just be careful who is around if you try the "Bend and Snap"!:icon_pale::-[

Frank

Oh Frank, you're bad! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread