OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After watching UK and ND we all know that the Cats are beatable. I am hoping that my cats win. If they do I am driving down for some ALE81

Yes and they've shown that they're beatable a few times this season. And not always to the best of teams. But with 9 high school All Americans compared to just one on the remaining 3 teams if they play their best they should absolutely win. But if Wisconsin shoots it like they did last game that's gonna be a hell of a game. And if the Badgers win this guys gonna have a pay day

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off to the Kentucky fans it was a great run and I know it sucks when your team loses. Obviously I'm psyched because I picked my 3 round in a row correctly and if Wisconsin beats Duke I'll win some decent money. The most disappointing part of all this is that Andrew Harrison makes a disgusting comment about one of his own friends because he obviously hasn't developed into an adult yet. Can you imagine if a white player had said that about a black player? It's also pretty sad that the twins just walked off without shaking hands. After a great game it will be remembered for s couple of very sore losers and one that made a comment that has no place in this world. Like I said I know you're bummed this morning but you should be even more disappointed in the actions of those two.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
If you win that I deserve at least a million:laughing7:!!! I helped you with your every choice there, you just may not remember because I did it telepathically:laughing7:.

Anyways, It seems like you are very good at that, considering how many people are in that game being that high up on the list is pretty impressive.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Absolutely Abe. If Calipari is any kind of coach, he will attempt to right those wrongs. Wisconsin played one heckuva game and deserved the win. Uk fans are tougher on the cats than anyone, and I imagine there will be repercussions. I hope Wisconsin wins it all now. Duke has enough titles lol. Go Badgers!

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am boycotting Kentucky until Rev Al calls for this racist to be expelled :laughing7:

Last edited:

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm rooting for Boston.

FYI, I don't really follow basketball so I know nothing about the sport... GASP!!:laughing7:

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am boycotting Kentucky until Rev Al calls for this racist to be expelled :laughing7:

Lol yup he and Jesse Jackson will pop up there together

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm rooting for Boston.

FYI, I don't really follow basketball so I know nothing about the sport... GASP!!:laughing7:

Lol well it's either Duke or Wisconsin and I really need Wisconsin to win

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So hard for people to give them credit! 38-0 and "not as good as their record suggest"
Let's see: Notre Dame, Kansas, Louisville, UCLA, Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, North Carolina, Cincinnati, West Virginia and Ole Miss! All tried and all LOST!!! I guess these 11 NCAA Tourney teams are not "Top Quality" give it a rest! They are UNDEFEATED and Obviously have a BIG TARGET on them every game they play, and so far have Stood Tall against the Pressure. 2 more games will tell, and if they win out people like you still won't give them credit!!
Looks like people like him were right.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been right there with you! Joe B. and Eddie Sutton. Melvin Turpin and Sam Bowie (Twin Towers) Rex Chapman, Kevin Greavy, Tayshaun Prince and the list of Great ones goes on!! And OD, I don't care if a person hates/dislikes UK so be it, it's their prerogative! What I hate is them "attacking" Kentucky, so be it you don't like Kentucky, but when you Repeat what other, Obviously UN-INFORMED (basketball fans/Haters) and I use that term loosely, Spew then it's not competition or sportsmanship, it's just hate!

If Hampton is included we have beat 12 NCAA Tourney Teams and maybe 1 or 2 more I have over looked. I don't follow Wisconsin, Duke or Mich. State but I would Guess not one of them, has beaten 12 NCAA Tourney teams this season! You gotta laugh when the Un-informed Haters say "We haven't played anybody" all the way to 38-0!
Are you laughing now?

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off to the Kentucky fans it was a great run and I know it sucks when your team loses. Obviously I'm psyched because I picked my 3 round in a row correctly and if Wisconsin beats Duke I'll win some decent money. The most disappointing part of all this is that Andrew Harrison makes a disgusting comment about one of his own friends because he obviously hasn't developed into an adult yet. Can you imagine if a white player had said that about a black player? It's also pretty sad that the twins just walked off without shaking hands. After a great game it will be remembered for s couple of very sore losers and one that made a comment that has no place in this world. Like I said I know you're bummed this morning but you should be even more disappointed in the actions of those two.
Let em slip off to the locker room...Wisconsin didn't need "the twins" shaking their hands...they probably got more satisfaction knowing they ran em to the locker room.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol well it's either Duke or Wisconsin and I really need Wisconsin to win
You had a great run...sorry Duke has to end it. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So hard for people to give them credit! 38-0 and "not as good as their record suggest"
Let's see: Notre Dame, Kansas, Louisville, UCLA, Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, North Carolina, Cincinnati, West Virginia and Ole Miss! All tried and all LOST!!! I guess these 11 NCAA Tourney teams are not "Top Quality" give it a rest! They are UNDEFEATED and Obviously have a BIG TARGET on them every game they play, and so far have Stood Tall against the Pressure. 2 more games will tell, and if they win out people like you still won't give them credit!!

OH, I gave them credit for being a "good team" but not a national champion. They had some weaknesses that were becoming obvious in the later season. It's just one of those things you learn to look for come tourney time. :thumbsup: In the end they got exposed and it cost them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread