March Madness....Good Picks

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm sure I'm just going to jinx myself here but after a rough first two rounds I picked all of the elite 8 games correctly and nailed all of the 4 winners today. I fill out a few different brackets including ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Jiffy Tickets. Just checked my standings and I'm in the top .1% out of about 12 million brackets on ESPN. I'm in 4th place in the country on the Jiffy contest and in the tops of the SI. I really need Wisconsin to beat Kentucky. Might actually win some decent money if that happens. Anyway any basketballs fans out there with decent brackets?
image.jpg [
ATTACH=CONFIG]1138765[/ATTACH]
image.jpg
image.jpg
Btw Jadabear is what I call my dog

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 94

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice man....to be .1 of the top percent is excellent. Sure would be nice to get it 100% right and win the 1 billion prize from Warren Buffet. Hell of a deal.

Like 1 in 1 quadrillion chance of a perfect bracket....some craziness.

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice man....to be .1 of the top percent is excellent. Sure would be nice to get it 100% right and win the 1 billion prize from Warren Buffet. Hell of a deal.

Like 1 in 1 quadrillion chance of a perfect bracket....some craziness.

Yeah nobody will ever get s perfect bracket. That's why they offer those crazy amounts. But a few grand would be nice. I'm sure this will all end in heartbreak anyway lol

Metal Illness

Jul 1, 2011
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a busted bracket, but my WILDCATS are STILL PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Abe, gotta go against ya on this one. I honestly believe it's destiny for the Cats this year!

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a busted bracket, but my WILDCATS are STILL PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Abe, gotta go against ya on this one. I honestly believe it's destiny for the Cats this year!

I fear you are correct my friend. I had to go against the main stream on this one. Lots of pressure on them but if they play well they prob can't be beat. Man they survived a scare this weekend. I know since I picked Wisconsin it can only end one way for me....heartbreak. My sisters in Covington Ky so my pick is not a popular one

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a Kentucky boy, I hope you lose you uhm rear, Abe! I picked UK to get some back over Duke. I still hate Laettner!

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a Kentucky boy, I hope you lose you uhm rear, Abe! I picked UK to get some back over Duke. I still hate Laettner!

Lol I hate him too bud. But I really need Wisconsin to win this thing. Remember when the Patriots though they were destined to be undefeated 8-) I hope this ends the same way. Oh man I'm gonna hear it from you guys on Saturday lol

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got North Dakota over Boston U and Omaha over Providence. With North Dakota winning the final. Ooops, I was talking frozen four. What is final four?

Lol I love college hockey too. I went to the Univ of Maine. Black Bears used to have some great hockey teams when I was there. Paul Kariya lived right beside me. But.......this is the basketball. They're not tough enough to play hockey

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Kentucky wins so Duke can take them out.

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
They're not tough enough to play hockey

That's for sure. Did you see.... Sunday, NBCS color guy, Brian Engbloom took a puck to the forehead off Crosby's stick. That was with less than 2 mins left in the 2nd period. He was back between the benches working for the begining of the 3rd period. 5 or 6 stitches. Even their 60 yr old announcers are tough. Any other sport, they would have been out for days or weeks.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quit watching after SMU got screwed by the ref' s, if that was goal tending they can kiss my a--

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's for sure. Did you see.... Sunday, NBCS color guy, Brian Engbloom took a puck to the forehead off Crosby's stick. That was with less than 2 mins left in the 2nd period. He was back between the benches working for the begining of the 3rd period. 5 or 6 stitches. Even their 60 yr old announcers are tough. Any other sport, they would have been out for days or weeks.

The guy that paid for the Alfond Arena where the Maine Black Bears play finally convinced his wife to come see a game in his arena. She took a puck in the mouth and got about 8 teeth knocked out. One of my good buddies that played there got knocked down and a guy tried to hop over him and ended up slicing his eyeball in half with his skate. That was the end of his career and he completely fell apart after that. He was drafted and living his dream

OP
OP
Ahab8

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quit watching after SMU got screwed by the ref' s, if that was goal tending they can kiss my a--

Agreed! I had picked them to win that game

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky is finally going to have play top quality teams/coaching. Don't be surprised if they don't survive. They're not as good as their record suggest.

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sons in pharmacy school at UK so it's wildcats all the way!

Metal Illness

Jul 1, 2011
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kentucky is finally going to have play top quality teams/coaching. Don't be surprised if they don't survive. They're not as good as their record suggest.

So hard for people to give them credit! 38-0 and "not as good as their record suggest"
Let's see: Notre Dame, Kansas, Louisville, UCLA, Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, North Carolina, Cincinnati, West Virginia and Ole Miss! All tried and all LOST!!! I guess these 11 NCAA Tourney teams are not "Top Quality" give it a rest! They are UNDEFEATED and Obviously have a BIG TARGET on them every game they play, and so far have Stood Tall against the Pressure. 2 more games will tell, and if they win out people like you still won't give them credit!!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MI, I was a young fan back when the real nemesis was Bobby Knight and those Hoosiers. Then there was Nolan Richardson and the 'backs. Kyle Macey, Goose Givens, The Clydesdales ( Robey and Phillips ), Dr. Dunk Lee...UK has always had a bullseye on their backs...it's the price of being at the top.

whitjake

Oct 12, 2013
Warren, Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold bug 2, fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After watching UK and ND we all know that the Cats are beatable. I am hoping that my cats win. If they do I am driving down for some ALE81

Last edited:

Metal Illness

Jul 1, 2011
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MI, I was a young fan back when the real nemesis was Bobby Knight and those Hoosiers. Then there was Nolan Richardson and the 'backs. Kyle Macey, Goose Givens, The Clydesdales ( Robey and Phillips ), Dr. Dunk Lee...UK has always had a bullseye on their backs...it's the price of being at the top.

I've been right there with you! Joe B. and Eddie Sutton. Melvin Turpin and Sam Bowie (Twin Towers) Rex Chapman, Kevin Greavy, Tayshaun Prince and the list of Great ones goes on!! And OD, I don't care if a person hates/dislikes UK so be it, it's their prerogative! What I hate is them "attacking" Kentucky, so be it you don't like Kentucky, but when you Repeat what other, Obviously UN-INFORMED (basketball fans/Haters) and I use that term loosely, Spew then it's not competition or sportsmanship, it's just hate!

If Hampton is included we have beat 12 NCAA Tourney Teams and maybe 1 or 2 more I have over looked. I don't follow Wisconsin, Duke or Mich. State but I would Guess not one of them, has beaten 12 NCAA Tourney teams this season! You gotta laugh when the Un-informed Haters say "We haven't played anybody" all the way to 38-0!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread