MINELAB is coming for a visit to MetalDetectors.com/But theres been a change in the Date

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MINELAB is coming for a visit to MetalDetectors.com/But there's been a change in the Date

In order to better coordinate with the release of the new MineLab GO- Find series metal detectors, we've pushed Our Grand Opening event date to May16th-Which is also Go MineLabbing Day!
This means you can stop by my shop here in Rockland, Ma, South of Boston to see what we have to offer as well as get the chance to meet a representative from Minelab, get hands on experience with
Minelab(and all demos) detectors plus participate in the unveiling of the new GO-Find machines!

We'll have prizes, a Q&A session and even provide lunch.

Please RSVP to [email protected] for this FREE event by Tuesday, May 12th . By RSVPing you'll get an extra raffle ticket in the Pot for prize drawings.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, tried to edit title , needs to say "Date" on the end was not able to fit it in
I am not the best with this stuff, so it came up 2x,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I corrected title..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No your not, once a thread is started only mods and admins can coirrect or change a title of a thread.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread