Who is Tony of TC Metal Detectors?

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
alot of us have ordered from tony and yes he's quite reliable. BTW he's Tony from CT. that's conneticut ::) He is one of the usual gang that hangs here pretty frequently I'm sure you'll be hearing alot more from others who've ordered from him. I bought two ace 250's from him without a hitch. ;D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony is a magnificent man!! Kas (off of these forums) got together with Tony and purchased my first metal detector for me for free... on top of that, Tony provided one of his aprons and one of the best digging tools I've seen on here!!! I've used it a few times already and MAN can that thing cut through roots and work its way around all the rocks of the Missouri terrain! I definitely hope to be purchasing more stuff from him when I finally have the money to do so! It's also a plus since he's not a big business type of guy and responds back to even the smallest questions or concerns... His posts riddle through our forums... What a great guy! ;D

Bran <><

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My next detector will most likely be through Tony, as I have been talking to him about one for a month. I don't think your going to find anyone here who will have anything but good to say about Tony.......

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
dont worry mud. it seems that tony is one of the good guys! ;) :)

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
I bought my DFX from Tony a little over a year ago. Great deal, smooth transaction :). I would buy from him again.

Handyman

Mar 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't bought anything from him yet, but his advice was very helpfull in narrowing down my choices.

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works for me, the check is in the mail.

Thanks all,
Keep @ it and HH!!

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Got my MXT from Tony today. He worked out great, he answered every dumb little question I had. He shipped the item fast. I got a bunch of free stuff, everything was as promised. Now I just have to learn how to best use the machine.

Keep @ it and HH!!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Hi all,

Got my MXT from Tony today. He worked out great, he answered every dumb little question I had. He shipped the item fast. I got a bunch of free stuff, everything was as promised. Now I just have to learn how to best use the machine.

Keep @ it and HH!!

awesome! now go get them silver coins! ;) ;D

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I got my Ace 250 from Tony. Nice guy, patient with my goofy questions, everything went through without a hitch.

I saw where you already ordered - have fun!

HH
Nan

Recruiter

Oct 13, 2006
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
A little due diligence never hurt anyone. Bought my digger from Tony because he is a member of this forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread