DirtCoins

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2015
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250/Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got into metal detecting a few weeks ago and my finds are starting to pile up! It's a good problem to have I suppose, but I am looking for suggestions on what to do with everything. Right now my clad goes into a jar, that part is easy, I'll just ad more/bigger jars until it's time to roll them and turn it into cash. But the coins that I want to keep (the ones worth more then face value and the tokens) are stuffed into tic-tac containers, and the other 'stuff' is starting to become a pile on my desk. Things like old square nails, jewelry, a zippo and some other odds and ends.

What do you do? Pics if ya got 'em!

P@tch

Apr 9, 2013
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out some different types of Riker display cases, that's what I use. Their button display capsules work good for coins.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought an assortment of coin folders. I also have some of the clear multiple pocket sheets that hold 30 items per sheet in a binder. That's where my tokens and odd coins go. The rest of the items go into Folgers coffee containers Copper, toys/cars, scouting, quarters, dimes, nickles, pennies, jewelry, relics. These stack nicely on the shelf.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread