Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I found a V-Nickel exactly a week ago, 1905. I was hoping to find a colonial copper that day because it was exactly one year after my first. Anyways, I was happy with the V-Nickel. When I got home I cleaned it off and took photos. I then put it in my pocket. Later that day I realized it was gone, I figured I set it down somewhere around the house and it will show up some. A week of some intense searching goes by and nothing. This morning guess what a family member found in the gravel net to the house? That same nickel, I guess it was lost while repainting the house!

Anyone else have a refind like that??

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I was out in my dingy. Came to shore at dusk. I turned the dingy over to get the water out. As I did so I noticed what appeared to be a little ball fly out. When I got home I noticed I was missing my wedding band. Went back the following evening and found it in the shallow serf. No detector, I seen it. Lost it again in a ball feild. The following day after giving up searching, I spotted it in the grass while leaving. This was all before I got into detecting. Lost it a third time for good.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a V-Nickel exactly a week ago, 1905. I was hoping to find a colonial copper that day because it was exactly one year after my first. Anyways, I was happy with the V-Nickel. When I got home I cleaned it off and took photos. I then put it in my pocket. Later that day I realized it was gone, I figured I set it down somewhere around the house and it will show up some. A week of some intense searching goes by and nothing. This morning guess what a family member found in the gravel net to the house? That same nickel, I guess it was lost while repainting the house!

Anyone else have a refind like that??

Constanly, my wife had to have brain surgery 3 years ago and lost her short term memory. A couple months ago I handed her a 1902 barber dime and within a couple minutes she stashed it and when I asked where it was she couldn't find it. A couple weeks go by and I found a 14k ring and same thing happens but while searching for the ring we find the barber. I'm not making light of her being sick, lucky she is very happy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread