Thread is Not Working: Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok my screen freezes and goes blank once in a while and I have to shut off the i-pad and re register on T Net. It has happened 3 times this morning.

Have I down loaded a virus or is it a glitch on T Net?
That doesn't sound like a forum issue, have you ran virus scan and spyware scan...

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Th I am barely able to post on TNet, beyond that is out of my league! Just trying to respond to this thread I had a freeze issue, that being said my son says I need to close all screens I am done with...I did not know that...or much else!

And I m using n I-pad.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Th I am barely able to post on TNet, beyond that is out of my league! Just trying to respond to this thread I had a freeze issue, that being said my son says I need to close all screens I am done with...I did not know that...or much else!

And I m using n I-pad.
What app are you using to access forum on your I-Pad?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I'm having increasing issues with accessing TN and other sites that are overwhelmed with unsolicited advertisements . Some times I have to refresh a TN thread 3 or 4 times in order to read it . Not something I intend to continue doing . I do not need these sites as much as their advertisers think I need these sites .

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my I pad I don't use an app to access and have never had a viewing problem and I get no ads at all .I originally got on TN through google chrome it's been a flawless sight for me

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What browser are you using, is it Firefox. On my tablet I use Tapatalk and on my PC I use Mozilla's Firefox, I don't see the ads

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Using Safari if I don't sign in the ads are everywhere on the lower part of the screen, once signed in it's very limited.

Though I did run into a glitch the other day where I voted for Abe's spoon find, then I posted on the actual find a few minutes later after reading the other postings. When the post came up on the page there was two posts from me, and the other one was what the Admin. would see of all the details of the member voting for a banner find. I thought this is crazy why would my personal message be posted? It sort of started Pepperj voted banner.... When I clicked on the edit it threw me into the link that I wasn't authorized to view or edit the post. Kind of neat seeing what the admin sees when they get the message that a member voted, then again maybe we are able to view this all the time and it was the first time I saw it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ads will always be there if you don't log in, it is designed that way.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still having trouble also surfing T-net. I have to log in numerous times while surfing, the ads are SO SLOW to load and I can't move about T-net until they load. I'm using a desktop with Windows 7 and have no trouble surfing any other sites. Wish I knew why....?

OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I have noticed that it has seemed quite slower. On my phone the keys were lagging and could not keep up. It seems I'm not the only one.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still having trouble also surfing T-net. I have to log in numerous times while surfing, the ads are SO SLOW to load and I can't move about T-net until they load. I'm using a desktop with Windows 7 and have no trouble surfing any other sites. Wish I knew why....?
What Browser are you using?

TN runs much better on Firefox. I reported your issue....

I have noticed that it has seemed quite slower. On my phone the keys were lagging and could not keep up. It seems I'm not the only one.

Also reported yours..

Last edited:
OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not use any app, I just type treasure net on my phone. I am on my phone and it seems to be working better. Yesterday it was pretty laggy though.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Safari on I-pad, I'm not sure what's on my cell ph I haven't tried to get on the net with it yet, and probably won't.

OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep on getting this on my phone when posting certain images. Screenshot_2015-05-25-13-40-34.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread