sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Heck where I live church up the road had 400 ft, of copper gutter and 160 ft of copper pipe placed during its restoration sob was able to take a ladder and rope tie to the gutter then his truck and ripped every damn bit that was installed including the spouts 8500.00 job and a few days later they caught the guy and it was an employee and 2 other stooges who worked for the contractor. Never found out what they did to them hell back three years ago my wife was robbed at Walmart and even with everything on video and witnesses and a lost of 800.00 the judge threw it out because batch was on welfare pregnant with long rap sheet and she did not get jack. My wife never got a call from anybody we happen to notice in the paper that she was let go because she ratted about a case on someone else they need to start hacking hands off and this shat will stop,vanzutphen

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's too much leniency as it is. Look at our prison system its basically day care. If our prisons were like that of other countries specifically Russia where your free ride isn't so free then maybe our repeat offenders will think twice.
I went to a prison to do ministry work and I was appalled at the ease of things there's..sire you're locked up and it stinks but they have cable TV in their cells, allowed to wear expensive jeans and shoes..this is a prison for murderers and rapists and it seemed more like this place was a rest home so its no wonder people don't care about stealing even from graves and churches..whats the big deal if you either get a slap on the wrist or put in a place where you get to play video games and work out or watch TV all day.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are getting bolder, just this morning on the news several cars in Roxbury had all four wheels removed overnight, while they were parked on the street in front of their own houses!
They said the thieves get about &1,500. for the set, but it costs the car owners $3,200. to replace them!
This has reached the insanity level.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Msbeepbeep; Nope, That's a cottage industry. Ya gotta be Politically Correct ya knows.
PEACE:RONB

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Whether one agrees with what happened in this country's past or not does not give some self absorbed fool the right to undo history!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unbelievable... So he's setting an example that if something "offends" you then you can simply steal, remove and complain about it with no repercussions! Nobody in the town cares? And this guy is a lawyer!!!! Who cares "what" he calls himself.... I / we know what he is! I can't totally believe nobody in the town is not taking some action.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unbelievable... So he's setting an example that if something "offends" you then you can simply steal, remove and complain about it with no repercussions! Nobody in the town cares? And this guy is a lawyer!!!! Who cares "what" he calls himself.... I / we know what he is! I can't totally believe nobody in the town is not taking some action.

Simple case of the three monkeys, and the fear of getting sued by the dude probably, sad really.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That lawyer offends me. Does this mean I'm gonna chain him to the back of my truck and drag him down to city hall? Course not. Standing up for your beliefs and ideals and making a political statement is probably a fine thing, but according to my reading and interpretation of the statutes of most states, he committed a crime and should answer for it. Good job BARKER. And I commend you for showing restraint in handling that matter.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would like to know if there is anything new on this case, where is the information on this? I think this needs to be pushed if nothing has been done.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would like to know if there is anything new on this case, where is the information on this? I think this needs to be pushed if nothing has been done.

I absolutely agree... What town / state did this happen in? I'll re-read original post.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read some of the posts from the page about the flags and its so sad that people actually think the civil war was over slavery and slavery alone..slavery was a side note to it. America was making money and mostly off the south through taxes especially cotton and tobacco. The north didn't grow much of anything and the burden was mainly on the south. The government decided levy more taxes and the south said no way, the north then tried putting regulations on the south again no way this went on for years. Oh and by the way people think everyone had a slave back then..1% of the southern population owned a slave, the north actually owned more slaves per capita than the south. The confederate flag is now seen as a sign of a ruthless slave owning society which it was not but that's how it turned out. There's a saying that those who win the war get to write the history, its a shame because many lies are told and believed because of it. Take time to read and learn to educate yourself that's what my dad taught me and I live by that because I cant stand ignorant people who open their mouths.

Last edited:

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes lots of lack of education and rewrights, Maybe everybody should read each of the States declaration of secession after the election of Lincoln. goes as far as declaring the reason for leaving the Union. Very enlightening and clear

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of a local pioneer cemetery that was buried under the 9th hole at local golf course. No they didn't remove the head stones they just built up area with 8' of dirt. Boggles my mind how they just erased the history, no marker nothing, 97 percent of anyone who golfs there most likely has not a clue they are putting of a bunch of graves. Maybe a lot of lawyers golf there.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
The north didn't grow anything? Really? Really?

A French nobleman visited the US in the early 1800's. He said on the North side of the Ohio River were nice fields well tilled and thriving. On the South side it was poorly maintained, producing almost nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread