Two very strange finds for my area

northwolf

May 21, 2015
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the first find in a wood where was an airport during the ww2 but the badge is post war isn't it?
the second founded in a agricultural field is from '800 or '900?

thanks to all

20150603_220121.jpg 20150603_220153.jpg 20150603_220146.jpg

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man,,,
That GATLING GUNs patent tag is VERY cool. Tell me,,, I see you have Milan as your home country here.
But where did you find this stuff?
Not that I am going to go and snipe your spot, but just curious WHY that tag was found in Milan.

Nice finds and thank you for sharing
Hit

OP
OP
northwolf

northwolf

May 21, 2015
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Man,,,
That GATLING GUNs patent tag is VERY cool. Tell me,,, I see you have Milan as your home country here.
But where did you find this stuff?
Not that I am going to go and snipe your spot, but just curious WHY that tag was found in Milan.

Nice finds and thank you for sharing
Hit

i found gatling gun patent where there is red cross. in the past during the indipedence wars (1848 - 1866) and until first world war savoia army probably used those fields to prove weapons, guns and other. Not so far there is the stronghold of Casale monferrato that until 1859 was indispensable to protect the frontier from austrian empire.
vercelli.PNG
la-cittadella-di-Alessandria.jpg

Last edited:

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, living in the US is like being in a baby crib! LOOk Mom I found my rattle from 5 years ago! That is so very cool you can find things that are hundreds of years old!

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, living in the US is like being in a baby crib! LOOk Mom I found my rattle from 5 years ago! That is so very cool you can find things that are hundreds of years old!
===============================================
Hey Airscapes,,,,,

Yes ,,, There are places that appear much older than the North American continent,,, in visible history.
BUT
Did you ever think that in reality,, that the North American continent has a much older,,,, deeper past than most realize?

Just because we do not find mounds of Roman coins or hoards of hidden gold. Does NOT mean that this is in any way a "young" continent.
Much has been hidden from view from us,, and the mainstream news and researchers deter any mention even of any history of the continent that falls outside the doctrinated "history" as we were / are taught.

Still wondering the reasoning of this though.
It IS VERY evident that a lot went on here,,that we are not being told the truth of.

Meh,,, enough of my rant,,these things Northwolf found are way cool,,,

Hit

OP
OP
northwolf

northwolf

May 21, 2015
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
correct Hitndahed! i'm agree with you. your continent is one of the most older, is young for history or what we consider history "written". it'sure that europe has a lot of story for population and some big cities are old more than 2000 years in a territory relatively little . For America is different, the population consists in few civilized culture dispersed in huge territory.
For example my country is very young as geologic age. less that 3 million years ago but with one of the most important history for influence in modern age.
But like Einstein said "Everything is relative" :thumbsup:

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
Yep, and history is nothing more then what "someone" wants us to know. The question should be why don't they want us to know the truth?
It's not to protect us, it's to protect them. Columbus discovers America. How many of us were taught that in school? And now come to find out he was more then likely way, way back in the line of folks who stepped onto the continent.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Well, yeah, I'd say Columbus was way late. DNA mutation aging techniques show that humans came to the Americas many thousands of years ago.

They have also found an isolated pocket where the DNA shows they came directly over, a very long time ago, and not via the Bering Strait route.

Someone recorded a tribe in Southern Mexico, by memory it might be the Zapoteca's but that may be my bad memory. When they played the recording to the Japanese people, they could understand 25% of what they said.

I do not think history is being mis-taught for any control reasons. I am a great believer in the saying, Never attribute to malice what which can be adequately explained by stupidity. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread