Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chizzy Pretty sure you can be a charter member at any time, doesn't matter, but go with what your comfortable with.

There are very knowledgeable awesome people here on T Net, and patient too....I know because they put up with me!
This is my second home.

Thanks for the kind words and the encouragement............I couldn't be considered more than a "casual hobbyist", not really a collector.........I've been setting coins aside since the mid 1980s with the hope of being able to continue adding to my existing folders, someday. And, I put aside things that are interesting to me (I love old small wooden boxes, glass, porcelain tiles, old tins, scrapping...........etc.). Well, putting together small collections for my grandkids has gotten me interested again.........big time. And, you couldn't be more accurate about the enthusiastic folks here.........they're passion is infectious and has gotten me interested in trying detecting in the (hopefully) near future............
But, I am still just a rank amateur at best.................

I will consider a membership when more comfortable with my contributions...............

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh and the perks of a charter membership. You can delete posts, sell things, link your ebay sales, the live post option, enter the monthly giveaways....Join/read the disappear section. I might be missing something.....

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is decent. I come a few times a week to check for new posts and banner finds. It is not worth the $20 to be able to use the classifieds and the "political forum". Haha just a money grub. If I see something I want to buy on this site, I pm the seller, simple. I then sell all of my stuff on other sites where the classifieds actually move a few pages a week instead of a page or half page a week. I wont say much else as I will get banned again, but this site has its good points and terrible points.

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is decent. I come a few times a week to check for new posts and banner finds. It is not worth the $20 to be able to use the classifieds and the "political forum". Haha just a money grub. If I see something I want to buy on this site, I pm the seller, simple. I then sell all of my stuff on other sites where the classifieds actually move a few pages a week instead of a page or half page a week. I wont say much else as I will get banned again, but this site has its good points and terrible points.
I've visited other forums, even belong to one. None of them show the quality and professionalism that this one does. Think about how big this site is, how many members there are, how many posts are made. Now think about server needed to keep it running, the mods needed to keep things under control, the time needed to keep up with all the threads, etc. Yet no one is ever asked to contribute. And that's awesome. But hey, if you don't want to contribute, you don't have to.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember you also get to enter in the Charter Membership monthly drawing!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread cleaned and restored... Members can disagree, but do not attack the site......

Last edited:

dashriprock

Jan 18, 2014
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster Vsat
Tesoro Diablo Umaxx
Garrett CXIII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I enjoy the forum. Always some interesting ideas, stories, reviews and pics here. Try to visit daily if I can. Nice helpful people.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah why sign in and bash and try to ruin something people are trying to provide. It makes no sense to me.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh and the perks of a charter membership. You can delete posts, sell things, link your ebay sales, the live post option, enter the monthly giveaways....Join/read the disappear section. I might be missing something.....

Remember you also get to enter in the Charter Membership monthly drawing!

Heh!:laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
MrMikeJackie

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you TH, TNM.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You see it as as a money grub or a reason to be able to post to the classifieds or the political forum. I see it as a "contribution" to the absolute best treasure hunting site on the internet. Nothing more, nothing less.

PS- The fact that you've been banned in the past says a whole lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread