so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=3][BANNER] Fantastic Bayonet found at our school![/h]
located in todays finds.this is a big place and thought some may have missed it.We are a good community here and its worth reading every page.I dropped the idea to the principle of my daughters high school and he is very interested in doing something similar.I have offered to pitch in with expertise and our local forestry grand poohbah is behind helping the kids out too.

to the point...when I saw what some members and one of our supporting vendors did for these kids I had to respond so I hooked up with kieth from fort bedford detectors and just bought a new tector for my wife.supporting a good buisness man is important and after talking to kieth I have made a friend.Thank you kieth for caring for those kids and btw thanks for treating me so well on my latest investment.A real pleasure !! :occasion14:

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't want to go into the political realm, but I live around Chicago I'll. Histoy is not very important around here compared to most states .......And it makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bigfoot, I read the thread too and am very impressed with the whole idea they incorporated into their curriculum. I felt the members and Keith really stepped up and I will be buying my next detector from him as well. He is here in Pennsylvania so that gives me extra incentive. My hunting buddy just bought his new Minelab there and has nothing but good things to say about the service he received...not only before and during the purchase, but follow ups as well. He contacted Chris to see if he had any questions or concerns after he had used it for a bit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread