So Many wrecks,so little time

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1392-1.jpg All the small dot's are known wrecks b-4 safety regulations. Their must be that many unknown wrecks here also. They just found a nice wreck off Wellfleet by a fisherman. Anyway. People got so feed up with friends and family dying because of stupid reasons. Like not having life jackets on the ship. So they made safety regulations. Down at the bottom of the map on the right is a strip of beach about 25-30 miles long. Were going to lose this beach real soon!! Then at the end of that beach is a 10 mile island which we will soon be lost. The sand is moving out and hard bottom is moving in closer to shore. A lot of these unknown wrecks will start showing up more and more as time goes by. Shallow water work will be coming. This makes for cheep over head and close to shore work. I would like to start something and just take everything that's here. Take the good with the bad. That would make sure you miss nothing and get everything. Hit hot areas first. Theirs so many wrecks here. That the hot spots have the wrecks on top of each other. I'm not kidding. Their more than one area like this. Never mine wrecks showing up on the beach all the time. Almost every ship carried some money. Never mine the unfound treasure ships that are here. Or maybe a bronze cannon wreck. I was thinking of ways to recover all this stuff while keeping it as cheep as possible while having fun doing it. OK In my dreams. Ha Ha One or two right coins could be worth big money also. But At least people would be enjoying themselves on unknown discovery's all the time. The stuff we find will at least put some money back in the pot until something big hits. Being first is important. Museums get stuff first and sell unwanted ship timbers to custom wood workers on internet. Then have a course to teach advance divers on shipwreck recovery so we can get free help and they can learn. What diver around here wouldn't love working on a unknown wreck. Mel fisher let his investors dive on the one site. So most of the workers would be low cost. Their are so many wrecks here that spilled everything out after timbers were gone. All we need is one more winter like last one and we will need at least one new bridge on this island. Nice dream. Maybe someone will think this is the way to go like I do. Maybe a T.V. could be done on day to day recovery series like everything else on tv these day's. Then divers would flock here. I've been keeping a eye on people searching for these treasure ships here. No luck so far. They all get the same info and go search small areas in these locations. I also watch guys detecting at the beach. They walk down the beach path and down the steps to the beach. Then they stop and look around at where they want to go. Then down to the water they go. They just walked over one of the best hot spot out their. At the bottom of the steps. I think this one treasure ship is under sand or was taken by a beach town of about 100 with kids. Pirate family's. What to do with all the treasure off these ships they wrecked on shore their. The ships channel is real real close to the island. Fires never went out all year long at this beach town from wrecks. So I'm thinking treasure is buried under island which had a couple coves on it. Or it sank and still needs to be found in a cove. I just wish I could get a little help to get this off the ground. It's time to do something different. Theirs so much interesting history here , which makes for great finds. Maybe someone is listening. Until I can get help. I'm going to start on my pocket money treasure. Always enjoy others ideas and thoughts on things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread