sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
THANKS EVERYONE AND I NOTICE THAT THE ONES THAT IT BOTHERED DID NOT POST. AND FOR THE MODERATORS THE ISSUE WAS NEVER REPORTED .I PICKED THIS UP ON A FEW OF MY ANSWERS TO CERTAIN POST A WHILE BACK IT HAPPENED AND EVEN THOUGH THE ONES WHO IT BOTHERED NEVER SAID ANYTHING ITS OVER ......MY CONCLUSION, TBI OR POST CONCUSSION SYNDROME YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO ADAPT, AND I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM FREINDS .....

Last edited:

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Sutphin it's a shame I won't be seeing any of your posts. I for one, enjoy them for their cleaver process, rhymes, and unique angle.

I'm sure a majority of people enjoy your posts and you're only hearing from the few that complain. I have always expressed my enjoyment of your posts and hope you continue.

Steve

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Sutphin, Keep posting, if you don't I will personally walk over the Atlantic, and give you a very stiff talking to!!!!.

OWK

Apr 26, 2014
North Central Md
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, F75
Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never found you offensive.

In fact, I've enjoyed your enthusiasm.

I have from time to time however, wished you'd stop typing in caps. (it's considered by most to be yelling)

Never bothered me enough to complain about it... just an internet old-timer thing,

Instead of withdrawing from the world, why not just stop typing in caps, and continue to enjoy interacting with your brothers ?

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never found you offensive.

In fact, I've enjoyed your enthusiasm
I have from time to time however, wished you'd stop typing in caps. (it's considered by most to be yelling)

Never bothered me enough to complain about it... just an internet old-timer thing,

Instead of withdrawing from the world, why not just stop typing in caps, and continue to enjoy interacting with your brothers ?
I agree with the All Caps but besides that you add something a little different. Keep on posting

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
well Sutphin, when I read your posts I always chuckle and absolutely know there is good heart and intent behind all of them, I'm new here and it's people like you that add a fun and funky twist to the sometimes too serious approach that often is in replies. I say keep up the good work lol and keep swinging that detector too.............

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I always felt the all caps conveyed enthusiasm from Mr. Sutphin. I have no problem with caps. I'm with Rob, we all will find you if you stop posting!

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You heard the rest and i also say keep posting,as I find your stuff interesting.

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KEEP POSTING!!!!!!
I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR HUMOR........EVEN WHEN IT MISSES.........AS MINE OFTEN DOES!!!!!
NO SENSE ALLOWING A FEW TO DEPRIVE YOU OF A MUCH NEEDED OUTLET FOR YOUR ENTHUSIASM!!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sutphin, not sure what is going on, there is no issue with you posting!

If someone has issue with your posts they can report them to a mod, it is our job to determine if something violates our rules not theirs...

Last edited:

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sutphin, please stay in! We like your posts so post again! Don't get sad when some get mad, rest assured most are glad....and as always God bless you.

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have enjoyed reading your post and learn from everyone's post on here! One thing I have learned dealing with "ALL" different types of people is you will "NEVER" make everyone happy!!!! Sometimes you just have to sit back at what others say and :laughing7:!!!!!!!!!

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Total rubbish! Nothing wrong with your posts and quite enjoyable to boot. Don't pay a certain few any mind, they have nothing else to do but find perfection in themselves. Keep posting away brother! Mike

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do your thing man, I get a kick out of your post. You add spice to the net. If people don't like it, they don't have to read it.

luke_00

Jun 15, 2015
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy your posts. You bring comedy to the site and a lot of people like that including me. Keep posting!:occasion14:

Last edited:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too enjoy your post, as I enjoy this site immensely. Don't let isis steal your free speech.... This is what I and others have fought for freedom of speech in any form written or spoken. Don't let them hide your flag!

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THERE WAS AN OLD MAN NAMED SUTPHIN
WHOSE CHOPS THEY WERE A BUSTIN'
HE TOOK A BAD RAP
FOR HIS PROSE TYPED IN ALL CAPS
BUT THE JERK WHO COMPLAINED WAS A NOTHIN'

Chill out Sutphin...
Some morons need to always find something or somebody to complain about
Tell your critics in a New Jersey/New York City style accent - go **** yourself and enjoy the rest of your ******* day!

Stick around my friend and work on those meter and rhyming skills :laughing7:

Last edited:

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i really like your posts but find them hard to read because of the caps. lowercase is easier to read. just my opinion. keep posting!

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MR SUTPHINS FEELING DOWN, GRAB A BEER OR BOTTLE OF CROWN. ALL THE GUYS WHO LIKE YOUR POST WILL RAISE A GLASS AND GIVE A TOAST. KNOW LETS GET BACK TO DIGGING HOLES TALKING TRASH AND HUNTING GOLD

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You were causing people to go crosseyed? :icon_scratch: Tell 'em to close one eye:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread