Shark weeks gear is funny to watch.

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The crazy stupid stuff these guys are doing. Ya some sharks you can swim with and I get it. But they got this guy all strapped up over the back of the boat trying to hook up a camera on the sharks fin and then falls in. Where's the safety in that move. If you ask me. They take to many stupid risks. Why not make a long pole that will release the camera on the fin or a float that's shaped like a VEE and just snaps on when triggered. SOMETHING! Then they use rubber balloons to hold up the shark cage. I've seen two shark bitten balloons already in these shows. Then a shark gets tangled on top of the shark cage in-between the 4 rubber balloons. They said if two balloons pop or rope breaks. The cage goes to the bottom. What fun! Just watching this program. I would think their would be better ways of doing this fin cam and shark cage stuff. They should have air filled tanks on these cages that can be filled up with air or something safer than relying on rubber balloons. These guys seem to have the money and gear. Just hope someone doesn't get hurt the way their going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread