GONE.............

Hot diggity

Nov 19, 2014
Umm Sutphin. Gotta say something. Wtf is that? Edit it. Sober up & I'll do the same. HH bud.
Edit: Don't make it so dire. If you've just given up on posting just say that bro.

Last edited:

Hot diggity

Nov 19, 2014
Don't leave the forum!!!!!!!!!!! I'll miss that constantly stuck yet enthusiastic, lovable cap lock button of yours. Lol. Continue to share.
Edit: without a reply, just give this one a thumbs up if u agree...
Edit again: reply then whoever. I gotta go to bed.

Last edited:

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sutphin,

It takes more courage to stay here and continue to posting than to cow to a couple of miscreants on the forum. People are going to question the CAPS posts from time-to-time, but you were courageous enough to explain that you have a disability that affects your ability to type. You have a huge outpouring of support and friends on this forum which should greatly outweigh any detractors. There are an amazing amount of very knowledgeable people on this forum, but like most places there are some silly, ignorant, spiteful, and just plain stupid people too. Don't let them get to you--it's not worth it. And by leaving the forum you are not just punishing yourself, but all of us that enjoy your enthusiastic posts--and by last tally you have many, many friends here. So please, shrug off the windbags, and just carry on posting here amongst friends.

Your friend, Erik

Last edited:

Kevlardini

May 18, 2015
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awww man there is no right way to respond to this. It was nice knowing you. You could always think of a rhyme for any find no matter what. We'll never forget you.
Now I must go out and hunt in honor of your leaving.:metaldetector:

Hot diggity

Nov 19, 2014
Thanks Erik. I wasn't even aware it was a pain for you to just type Sutphin. I always assumed you just really love the stuff you see just like the rest of us. I don't know who's given you trouble here, but your better off listening to yourself than Mr.knowitalls who are "never" wrong. :}

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bye! I hardly knew ya... Oh wait, I didn't know you. *wipes tear*

Hopefully, you'll be back... lurking or whatever. :) Forums are built on participation, and it sounds like you helped build this one!

Cheers, and happy hunting!

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Sutphin. I always enjoy your posts and rhymes! All caps shouldn't bother anyone and I hope you continue posting. Your rhymes ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me been there done that. You will miss this more than we miss you - no disrespect meant. Find a better coping mechanism than running away.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TAKE CARE MANY FREINDS AND WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK AS
YOU SEARCH , FIND, AND RECOVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH COMMENTS .......

Then why waste your/our time by posting this?

Seems like folks liked ya...too bad you're running off.

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SUTPHIN...enough is enough dude. Like I've told you before be yourself! If somebody says something to try to hurt you ignore them ... They don't matter what matters is being you and not changing for a damn soul! We like having you around if people don't like it then tough... But it's your decision and nobody can stop you but yourself...stop letting people get to you they don't pay your bills ...if you ever say A Bronx Tale... Mickey Mantle doesn't care so why should you?....hang around dude...

Now to whomever is giving him a hard time. Quit the bullying or whatever nonsense is going on. This site isn't for trolling and bullying it's for sharing and enjoying! It's a bunch of close treasure Hunters and enthusiasts (some not knowing others from Adam in public) that share stories, pictures and the feeling of finding "our treasures" everyday, month or year! So let's keep it like that and leave hurtful or rude comments to ourselves...so we could go find OD nickels and treasure! Who's with me ?

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is stressing you out too much, then better to become just a reader/lurker and not a poster. GL and happy hunting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot diggity, please post by rules, no insults..

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SUTPHIN,SUTPHIN, YOU HAVE BECOME AMISS......LEAVING US ALL WONDERING MUCH ABOUT THIS. WHERE HAS HE GONE,WHERE HAS HE WE HID.......JUST LOOK WHAT YOU INSENSITIVE ONES DID. PLEASE COME ON BACK WITH ALL CAPS IN FULL MEASURE.......A POEM,A MAN,AND HIS THIRST FOR TREASURE.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HANG IN THERE DUDE, AND BEST OF LUCK WHATEVER YOU DECIDE :icon_thumleft:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been nice man :thumbsup: Best of Luck.

You do need to man up though troop. We all have the power to accept what was once unacceptable and do have to take responsibility for our life's direction. If I were in your shoes, I'd diminish the negative, write those Jerques off as having no more power than a piss ant. All the power is within you Bro.

God Bless

Last edited:

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THERE ONCE WAS A SUTPHIN WHO LIVED IN A SHOE
A GENTLER SOUL, I FEAR NOBODY KNEW
ONE DAY HE LEFT US WITH NARY A SOUND
AND THE KING AND HIS HORSES WERE ALL FEELING DOWN
IT SEEMED MAN AND BEAST HAD BOTH TRIED IN VAIN
TO LOCATE THE VILLAIN WHO'D CAUSED ALL THE PAIN
THEN SUTPHIN APPEARED WITH RENEWED STRENGTH FROM WITHIN
TO DECREE IN THE KINGDOM THAT THOSE LOSERS WON'T WIN!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread