THE 12 DEVILS GRAVEYARDS

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
THE 12 DEVIL'S GRAVEYARDS

There are 12 places on Earth like the Bermuda Triangle. They appear to be places where the Earth's magnetic field fluctuates. It appears that the aluminum content of the earth at those points is higher than usual. Aluminum is not magnetic, but it effects a magnetic field.
Strange things happen in these areas. Few if any animals or even insects exist in these areas. Compasses dance around in these triangles. These areas fall in a defined geometric pattern on the Earth. I suspect some of these areas might have been prime areas for hiding treasure in the past.

There is a book out called, I believe, the 12 devil's graveyards.
It was explained on a TV show I saw yesterday. Now to look for the book. Frank

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never thought an abundance of a non magnetic material could cause such a disturbance? Makes sense.
What is the tv �� show?
Thanks
Peace ✌

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Frank,

I for one have witnessed the effects of the Bermuda triangle....6 round trips to Barbados in the 1970 and every time we passed that area the turbulance was crazy.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
CKid
What is the tv ��
show?
It was on H2 a year ago.
"The Devil`s Grave Yard"
Gary

Must have been a re run. I saw it last night. Ran into it as I was surfing the channels. Think it was H2. Frank

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes two kinds hidden treasures, natural disaster - sunken, and what people hid- buried.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyplace you get people in ships you will get shipwrecks. I have seen a figure of 25,000 lost ships in the Great Lakes. That's less area than the Bermuda Triangle and well outside the "hot spots", or whatever they are. It would be interesting to compare the Bermuda Triangle or any of the other 11 zones with random samples of similar sized regions that were near population centers. Do we have an "Ireland Triangle" or "Martha's Vineyard Triangle"?

Didn't see the show mentioned - but this has been discussed since I can remember.

Any network that hosts "Ancient Aliens" has lost all scientific credibility.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with ya on that point Charlie....when we sit down to eat and nothing is on T.V., we watch a little "Ancient Aliens" just for a laugh!! Usually, we can't even finish dinner before changing channels....it's pretty far out there.:tard:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
You know, I am often skeptical about the conclusions on shows like Ancient Alien, but then I wonder what the actual conclusion might be.
Some speculation may never be authenticated. Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread